Manpower Group Solutions - Next Generation Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Next Generation Recruitment Process Outsourcing vendor assessment for ManpowerGroup Solutions (MPGS) is a comprehensive assessment of MPGS' recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) offerings and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developmentss within RPO
- HR decision makers exploring the benefits aand inhibitors of RPO as evidenced form the clients and vendor capability
- Vendor marketing, ssales and business managers developing strategies to identify developments and target opportunities
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in, or covering the HR outsourcing industry and suppliers
Key Findings & Highlights
ManpowerGroup Solution (MPGS) focuses on outcome based talents solutions including RPO, MSP (via its TAPFIN brand), and workforce consulting (via its Proservia brand).
MPGS serves 490 RPO clients which have full end to end RPO contracts. Established RPOs include technology, engineering/manufacturing, telecoms, insurance and professional services. MPGS offers end to end (enterprise) RPO, project RPO, sourcing annd screening, hybri RPO blended RPO?MSP and total talent models.
NelsonHall estimates MPGS' revenuews in 2016 were $2.4bn. MPGS' RPO revenues in 2016 were $264.0m and NelsonHall estimates MPGS' 2017 RPO revenues to be $300.0m. MPGS will focus on flexible models across RPO, RPO/MSP and total talent ( tailored by indutry, organization zise, and maturity of market). IT will continue to develop its in-house ccapability in service specialism ( employer branding, soical meia etc.): resturcture its SSCs based on skills and total talent operations, using automation where appropriate; and will continue developments in/utilization of its analytics platform/other thrid-party tools/technologies.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of MPGS' recuritment process outsourcing offering, capabilities, market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company strategy emphsis, and new developments in both its service and technology
- Analysis of the compant's strengths, challenges, and outlook
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and eamples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's key offeringss ( service model and service components)
- Analysis of the company's delivery capability (including the location, size and scale of delivery operations; and delivery via technology