Intelenet- Digital CX Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Digital Customer Experience Services on Intelenet is a comprehensive assessment of Intelenet's offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing manager monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CXS and identfying vendor suitabilty for CXS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt theier peers
- Financial analysts and investors specailizing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
In June 2018, Teleperformance announced the acquisition of Intelenet from PE Blackstone form a total considderation of $1bn. The transaction is expected to close by end September 2018.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Intelenet digital customer experience services offerings and capabilities, market and financial strengths, including:
- Identificationn of the company's strategy, empahsis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contract
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company's deelivery organization including the location of delivery sites.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook