Next Generation Technology: Transforming the Workplace
Who Is This Report For?
NelsonHall's Next Generation HCM Technology report is a comprehensive market assessment report designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within the cloud HCM market
- HR and payroll decisionn makers exploring the benefits and inhibitors of clloud HCM platofrms as evidenced from the clients and vendor capability
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target opportunities within the cloud HCM market
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the technology sector, including HR technology and platforms
Scope of the Report
This report analyzes the global market forr cloud HCM technology. The report addresses the following questions:
- What is the current and future market for HCM platforrms?
- What are the most prevalent buyer requirements and how are they changing?
- What HR Modules are clients buying from cloud HCM vendors?
- What capabilities are being utlized in cloud HCM and what are the lastest development and trends emerging?
- What is the size and growht of the cloud HCM market by geography?
- What is the depth of the cloud HCM market by indsutry and which is seeing increased demand? Qhat is the size by small, mid and large market?
- How are leading vendorss positioned within the cloud HCM markets?
- What are the vendor selection criteria, challenges and critical success factors for venodr targeting cloud HCM solutions
- Additonal topics include industry-specific developments, HCM modules adopton trends, platform approaches, platform features and functionality, integrations, vendor partnerships, investments in platform innovation, venodr delivery models, etc.
Key Findings & Highlights
NelsonHall's market analysis of the cloud HCM technology market consists of 84 pages.
In 2018, the global cloud HCM platform market was estimated to be ~$20.1bn and growing, as organizations of all sizes continue adopting cloud-based platform technologies to enable digial HR transformation.
Global trends and challenges impacting human capital management and driving cloud HM technology adoption include:
- Attracting retaining, and developing top talkent is a critical priorty for HR leaders today, driving the demand for next generation talent management methood and tools that enable a talent ddriven organization.
- Employers are placing greater emphasis on employee engagement and holistic wellbeing (physical, mental, financial) to positiviely impact employee wellness, productivity, and retention
- Businesses are mor commonly enabling cultures of diversity, inclusion, and transparency, drivne by a shift in social norms, and the potentical to impact employee creativity, innovationn, and long-term revenue growth
- The way in whih work is being conducted is rapidly shifting; hierachical organizational structures are being replaced with agile terms, derived of a mix of employees, and continent workers which require collaborative enivronments and capabilities to be successful
- Organizations of all sizes commonly expanding operations to new international locations and require HR and payroll solutions that can support growth and scale in emerging greopghies
Organizations of all sizes are seeking modern, cloud-based, seamlessly integrated, consumer grade platform technologies, that can support the ""future of work"" and align HR capabilities with the overall digital transformation strategy of the business, Thus drivers for HCM platform technology adoption center on modernizing and optimizing the HR operating model and UX while supporting the organization in competeing for and delveoping top talent.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook