Accenture - Learning Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Learning Services: Transforming the WQay the WOrkplace Learns vendor assessment for Accenture's Learning Services is a comprehensive assessment fo Accenutres's Learning Services' Learning BPSoffering and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing ddevelopments within Learning BPS
- HR decison makers exploring the benefits and inhibitors of Learning BPSS as evidence bby the clients and vendor capability
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to identify developments and target opportunitiess within learning and development
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in or covering the HR outsourcing industry and suppliers.
Key Findings & Highlights
Accenture is a global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
Accenture operations are further subdrived into business process services (BPS), and infrastrucutre, cloud and security services. Talent and HR BOPS is part of BPS, of which Accenture's Learning Services formss a part.
Accenture's Learning Services' service offerrings comprise: learning content services; learning sdelivdrey services; learning administration serrvices; leaerning technology services; earning consultancy services.
Accenture's Learning Services levrages SynOps for Talent and HR, driven by data/analytics/insights and forms the New is Now approach to providing services and solutions to cleints. Clientwsstarting on a digital learning journey, adapting over time, are described as Rotating to the New.
Accenture's Learning Services business uses the Learning Maturity Model (LMM) to access where clients are on thier learning journey. Recent adatptions to the LMM (aligned to market trends( comprised a shift towards more content curation changes in design and evelopment, and processs shifts becoming agile (using scrum masters).
Accenture has developed it Durable Learning framework, built on eight principles to ensure that learning sticks.
Significant investment had been madde in connected learning classroom's (CLC's). Also, there are rgional learning centers (RLCs) and Delivery Centers (DCs).
Accenture's Learngn Services leverages proprietary platforms: the Future Talent Platform (FTP) and the Employee Experience Platform (eeP). Also, third-party technology/tools are used (LmS, LXP, Analytics, etc.)
Accenture's Learning Services manages 38 learning BPS cleints, with established learning services contracts aligened to indsutyr operating ssegemnts in communications/ technology, financial services, products, resuources and health/public service.
NelsonHall estimates that Accenture's Learning Services revenues were ~$202.5m.
In 2019/2020, Accenture'ss Learning Services will focus on the expansion of itss current clients' accounts, by upselling learning bundles (as well as seeking new logos); continuing with innovations, working on new pilots, as well as continuting investemnt in ROI anlytics. Also, Accenture's Learning Services will develop sotrytelling and marketing on the value that learning services can bring to organizations. THe robust pipeline built upp in 2019 should yield growth in the U.S., Europe, and APAC (including Australia).
Scope of the Report
The report provideas a comprehensive and objective analysis of Accenutre's Learning Services' Learning BPS offerings, capabilities, and market and finanical strengths including:
- Identification of the comapny's strategy, emphasis, and new developments in both its service and technology
- Analysis of the company's strengths, challenges, and outlook
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's taargeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's delivery capability (including the location, size, and scale of delivery operations; and dleivery via technology)
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook