Accenture - Next Generation End-User Computing Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Next Generation EUC Services vendor assessment for Accenture is a comprehensive assessment of Accenture’s next generation EUC services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for EUC services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in EUC services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Accenture's next generation end-user computing services offerings are part of its overall Journey to Cloud and Digital Workplace Services capabilities.
Accenture has ~10m desktops deployed globally and has ~17k service desk agents across nine global service desk locations. It is developing its next generation smart desk, providing an omnichannel, personal, and contextual support to improve the end-user experience and further deflect service desk contact.
Accenture has a cross-industry approach with tailored vertical offerings to target end-user computing services across its five industry verticals.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of
Accenture’s next generation EUC service offerings, capabilities and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook