Accenture - Cyber Resiliency
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Cyber Resiliency profile on Accenture is a comprehensive assessment of Accenture’s offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of managed security services and identifying vendor suitability for resiliency services RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes Accenture’s offerings and capabilities in cyber resiliency.
Accenture provides end-to-end services to build the clients resiliency, with its services spanning:
• Strategy and risk
• Cyber defense
• Digital identity, as part of its digital identity services, Accenture provides identity consulting and professional services and managed identity service for user access, business partner or M2M (see Managed Security section)
• Application security
• Managed security.
Accenture has ~5,800 FTEs within its security business providing consultancy, professional and managed services from its network of cyber fusion centers, cyber labs, delivery centers, and cyber ranges.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Accenture’s cyber resiliency offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook