Who Is This Key Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Key Vendor Assessment for Accenture is a comprehensive assessment of Accenture's offerings and capabilities, designed for:
- Marketing, sales and business managers developing sstrategies to target service opportunities within the BPO/IT services markets
- Soucing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT outsourcing services and identifying vendor suitability for IT services
- Consultants advisitng clients on vendor selection
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the BPO/IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Julie Sweet started as CEO on September 1
She was formerly Group CHief Exec Americas, Accenture's largest business and her appointment was not suprise. The succession planning that has taken place since the untimely death of Pierre Nanterme illustrates the depth and breadthof senior leadership talent that Accenutre has always developed internally.
From Pivoting to... to Leading in... to Innovating the New
The New now accounts for over 60% of revenues and 65% of booking and thus should now be regarded as core.
Accenture's transformation over the last six yearss haas been driven by astute investments in a large number of tuck-in investments and by their subsequent integration: reflecting the diverse natures of its various businesses, Accenture is now operating with what it calls a 'culture of cultures' strategy.
In pllace of 'Digital'/ The New, Accenture Is now specifically referring to the five elements of
- Accenture Interactive
- Accenture Applied Intelligence
- Accenture Industry X.0
Currently investments are centered primarily on the top three areas, with strategies growth initiatives for emerging technologies such as blockchain and extended reality.
Across the portfolio, there is an ongoing drive to embed a combination of automation, AI, and data and analytics in
- New offwerings, many of them industry-specfic
- Service delivery, for example myConcerto and myWizard in Accenture Technology, Synops in Intelligent Operations.
Scope of the Report
Teh report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of's IT services and BPO offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company's offerrings and key service components
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company's client base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analsys of the company's strengths, challenges and outlook
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook