Thrombectomy Devices Market by Type (Hydrodynamic, Ultrasound, Aspiration, Mechanical Thrombectomy), Application (Cardiovascular, Peripheral, Neurovascular), End User (Hospitals, Surgical Centers, Ambulatory, Academia, CROs) - Global Forecasts to 2022
The global thrombectomy devices market is estimated to reach USD 1.45 billion by 2022; growing at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period. The growing target patient population, ongoing technological advancements, favorable medical reimbursements, rising demand for minimally invasive thrombectomy procedures, and increasing healthcare expenditure across emerging markets are some key factors propelling the growth of this market. The factors such as increasing number of research activities in the field of thrombectomy and expanding application of ultrasound in vascular treatment are expected to offer renewed growth opportunities for market players during the forecast period.
In this report, the market has been segmented on the basis of type, application, end user, and region. Based on application, the cardiovascular segment commanded the largest share of the global thrombectomy devices market in 2016. This large market share is mainly attributed to factors such as increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases across major markets, procedural benefits offered by mechanical thrombectomy in cardiac surgeries, higher prevalence of thrombotic diseases among geriatric individuals, and growing preference of surgeons for image-guided and minimally invasive cardiac surgeries.
Geographically, North America is estimated to command the largest share of the global thrombectomy devices market in 2016, followed by Europe. This large market share of the North American region can be attributed to increasing adoption of technologically advanced thrombectomy products, growing number of clinical trials, and significant medical reimbursement available in the U.S. for thrombectomy procedures.
This report studies global thrombectomy devices market based on type, application, and end user. The report also studies, the factors (such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) which affect market growth in a positive and negative manner. It analyzes opportunities and challenges in the market for stakeholders and provides details of the competitive landscape for market leaders. Furthermore, the thrombectomy devices market report analyzes the micromarkets with respect to their individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the thrombectomy devices market.
Reasons to buy the report:
From an insights perspective, this research report is focused on various levels of analysis—industry trends and company profiles—which together discuss basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high growth segments of the thrombectomy devices market, and high growth regions and their respective drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market and in turn help firms garner greater shares. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on product portfolios offered by the major players in the thrombectomy devices market. The report analyzes the market based on type, application, end user, and region.
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and product launches in the thrombectomy devices market
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the market for various thrombectomy devices across geographies
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the thrombectomy devices market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, distribution networks, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the thrombectomy devices market.