Endoscopic Vessel Harvesting Market by Product (EVH systems, Endoscope, Accessories), Usability (Disposable, Reusable), Vessel (Saphenous Vein, Radial Artery), Application (Coronary Artery Disease, Peripheral Artery Disease) - Global Forecast to 2022
“The endoscopic vessel harvesting market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.7%.”
The global endoscopic vessel harvesting market is projected to reach USD 504.8 million by 2022 from an estimated USD 420.5 million in 2017, at a CAGR of 3.7% during the forecast period. The key factors driving the growth of this market include the increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases, growing preference for minimally invasive harvesting owing to advantages it offers over conventional methods, and rising geriatric population. However, the availability of alternative treatment methods for CADs and poor reimbursement scenario for EVH may hinder the growth of this market to a certain extent.
“By application, the coronary artery disease segment to witness the highest growth during the forecast period (2017–2022).”
Based on application, the market is segmented into coronary artery disease and peripheral artery disease.
The coronary artery disease segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. This can be attributed to the rising prevalence of cardiovascular diseases and increasing geriatric population.
“Europe to witness the highest growth during the forecast period (2017–2022).”
Europe is expected to witness the highest growth during 2017 to 2022. The highest growth rate of the European market is attributed to rising number of CABG procedures and growth in the geriatric population in the region.
Break of primary participants was as mentioned below:
• By Company Type – Tier 1–65%, Tier 2–25% and Tier 3–10%
• By Designation – C-level–30%, Director Level–48%, Others–22%
• By Region – North America–48%, Europe–20%, Asia Pacific–25%, RoW–7%
The key players in the global endoscopic vessel harvesting market are Getinge (Sweden), Terumo (Japan), LivaNova (UK), Saphena Medical (US), KARL STORZ (Germany), Cardio Medical (Germany), and Medical Instruments Spa (Italy).
The report analyzes the endoscopic vessel harvesting market and aims at estimating market size and future growth potential of this market based on various segments such as product, usability, vessel type, application, and region. The report also includes competitive analysis of the key players in this market along with their company profiles, product and service offerings, recent developments, and key market strategies.
Reasons to Buy the Report
The report will enrich established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn would help them, garner a greater share. Firms purchasing the report could use one or any combination of the below-mentioned five strategies.
This report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the endoscopic vessel harvesting market. The report analyzes the market based on product, usability, vessel type, application, and region.
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the endoscopic vessel harvesting market
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various endoscopic vessel harvesting devices across regions
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the endoscopic vessel harvesting market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, distribution networks, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the endoscopic vessel harvesting market