The MarketsandMarkets edge:
Worldwide, market research reports are primarily sold for numbers, market segmentation and competitive landscape, within the business leaders.
The analyst working with MarketsandMarkets come from the renowned publishing houses and market research firms globally adding their expertise and domain understanding. They get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a database of hundred thousands of key industry participants and draw on our relationship with more than 900 market research companies globally.
The success of MarketsandMarkets clients speaks for their success. In course of their ongoing relationship with research partners for over a period of three years, their clients have discovered that MarketsandMarkets can not only head-start any given research project immediately but also execute it in a stipulated time frame. They always prioritize their commitments of confidentiality. The fact that a high percentage of thier business comes from client referrals bears ample testimony to the quality of our market research reports.
What makes MarketsandMarkets reports unique?
Key questions answered:
- They provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
- Each report is about 250 pages with 100+ market data tables, 40 competitive company profiles, analysis of 200 patents and minimum 50 micro markets, which are collectively exhaustive and mutually exclusive.
- Their deliverables focuses on segments viz products, services, applications, ingredients, technology, and stakeholders in a single report for all the four geographies - US, Europe, APAC, ROW.
- 15 pages of high level analysis including benchmarking strategies, best practices and growth quadrants. MarketsandMarkets conduct detailed analysis of market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. They also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications, products, services, ingredients, technologies, stakeholders?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields; which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines?
- Who is doing what?
MarketsandMarkets tracks more than ten industries including
- The total market estimates are verified by calculating the market penetration factor for the parent markets.
- Primary interviews with key industry people are used to verify the market penetration factor; and all the assumptions in estimating the market size for the base and forecast years.
- The top down approach is used to validate the numbers considering the market share and revenues of the top players mainly for the non-fragmented market.
- The bottom up approach – Value x volume formula – is used to estimate the units for equipment, procedures, surgeries, etc.
- A holistic verification of market size is conducted by determining the total average spending and target population, or the user of the product or service in question.
- All of the 80-100 market data summary tables are integrated. My multiple-level market breakdown gives me more than 30 check points to verify our estimates. In addition these check points also validate the sub-sub market numbers.
- Medical devices
- Energy & power supplies
- Advanced materials
- Food & beverages
- Consumer goods
- Industrial Automation
- IT & Telecom
... projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.8%” The global compression therapy market is projected to reach USD 4.2 billion by 2025 from USD 3.1 billion in 2019, at a CAGR of 4.8%. Factors such ... Read More
... to 2025 “IGBT market is expected to grow at CAGR of 4.6% from 2020 to 2025.” The global IGBT market size is estimated to grow from USD 5.3 billion in 2020 to USD 6.6 billion ... Read More
... single-cell analysis in cancer research to drive market growth” The global single-cell analysis market is projected to reach USD 5.6 billion by 2025 from USD 2.1 billion in 2019, at a CAGR of 17.8% during ... Read More
... NGV) and Region - Global Forecast to 2027 “Government push for lightweight vehicles is likely to drive the automotive fuel tank market” The automotive fuel tank market is estimated to be USD 20.5 billion in ... Read More
... R&D expenditure in pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies and the globalization of clinical trials & harmonization of regulations are driving the overall growth of the clinical trial supplies market” The clinical trial supplies market is projected ... Read More
... fruits and vegetable exports is projected to drive the demand for post-harvest treatment.” The global post-harvest treatment market size is projected to grow from USD 1.5 billion in 2019 to USD 2.3 billion by 2026, ... Read More
... “Increasing demand for telematics, connected car services, and IoT in vehicles and high usage of smartphones are driving the growth of the usage-based insurance market globally” The usage-based insurance market is projected to reach USD ... Read More
... and surgery devices market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.0% during the forecast period.” The global spinal implants and surgery devices market is projected to reach USD 13.8 billion by 2025 from ... Read More
... of cellular/mobile subscribers to drive the telecom billing and revenue management market growth” MarketsandMarkets projects the telecom billing and revenue management market to grow from USD 10.8 billion in 2019 to USD 18.0 billion by ... Read More
... is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% in terms of value. The key drivers include the changing consumer lifestyle and increasing disposable income.” The extruded snacks market is estimated to be valued at ... Read More
... fire protection system is expected to drive the global market. The global fire protection materials market size is estimated to grow from USD 2.7 billion in 2019 to USD 4.0 billion by 2024, at a ... Read More
... exhibit significant growth from 2020 to 2025” The global micromachining market size is expected to grow from USD 2.4 billion in 2020 to USD 3.3 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 6.2%. The growth ... Read More
... global traffic management market size to grow at a CAGR of 13.6% during the forecast period The global traffic management market size is expected to grow from USD 30.6 billion in 2019 to USD 57.9 ... Read More
... to 2028 “Increasing focus on R&D activities, rapid development of C-V2X technology, and advantages like increased fuel economy and enhanced safety are expected to fuel the automotive V2X market.” The automotive V2X market is projected ... Read More
... market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.1% from 2019 to 2024.” The global precision source measure unit market size is projected to reach USD 637 million by 2024, from an estimated value ... Read More
... market to grow at a CAGR of 7.9%” The global medical device cleaning market is projected to reach USD 2.6 billion by 2025 from USD 1.8 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 7.9%. The ... Read More
... market is projected to register a CAGR of 16.5% between 2019 and 2024, in terms of value.” The market size of Internet of Things (IoT) in construction is estimated at USD 7.8 billion in 2019 ... Read More
... market to grow at CAGR of 10.9% from 2020 to 2025.” The overall livestock monitoring market is expected to grow from USD 1.5 billion in 2020 to USD 2.5 billion by 2025, at a CAGR ... Read More
... centralized database to eliminate data inconsistencies, achieve better syndication, and reduce Time-To-Market (TTM) to drive the adoption of Product Information Management( PIM) solutions and services MarketsandMarkets expects the global PIM market size to grow from ... Read More
... patterns, prioritization of network-based threats with actionable intelligence to avert data losses, and prevention of onward intrusion The security analytics market size is projected to grow from USD 7.8 billion in 2019 to USD 18.1 ... Read More
... situational awareness solutions in aviation and military across the globe to drive the growth of the situational awareness market.” The situational awareness market is projected to grow from USD 17.2 billion in 2020 to USD ... Read More
... Forecast to 2025 “RF Tunable Filter market to exhibit significant growth during 2020–2025.” The RF tunable filter market is estimated to grow from USD 89 million in 2020 to USD 148 million by 2025, at ... Read More
... global function generators market is projected to reach USD 1.9 billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 6.1% from 2019 to 2024” The global function generators market size is projected to reach USD 1.9 billion ... Read More
... market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.2% from 2025 to 2030, in terms of value.” The lithium-ion battery recycling market is estimated at USD 1.5 billion in 2019 and projected to grow ... Read More
... to 2024 “The PXI SMU market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 16.5% from 2019 to 2024.” The global PXI SMU market size is projected to reach USD 267 million by 2024, from ... Read More