PESTLE Insights: CANADA - Macroeconomic Outlook Report
While Calgary emerges as an energy hub in Canada, Toronto and Montreal remain the financial centers. Manufacturing, and mining, and oil and gas industries attract the most FDIs while the US still remains the major source of FDI in Canada in 2016.
Macroeconomic Outlook Report of Canada identifies the potentials of Canada as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure
Reasons to buy
- Economic performance of the Canada has been exemplary over the last four years and it emerged as one of the economic giant in the region. Strong domestic demand, increase spending on infrastructure, rise in investments and improvement in major export destinations is expected to drive the economic growth of the Canada over the next year.
- Political, legal, demographic and social structure effectiveness and environmental risks in Canada are lower in comparison to the US; overall it scores better in all pillars compared to the Americas average in MarketLine Country Risk Index (MLCRI) 2017
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas.
- Country Highlights
- Country Snapshot
- Country’s Position in MLCRI (MarketLine Country Risk Index)
- PESTLE Insights
- Political Landscape
- Economic Landscape
- Social Landscape
- Technological Landscape
- Legal Landscape
- Environmental Landscape
- List of Figures
- Exhibit 1: Key Sectors Contribution to the Economy
- Exhibit 2: Canada’s total FDI inflows (CAD bn)
- Exhibit 3: Canada’s Performance in the Country Risk Analysis in Comparison to the USA and Americas Average
- Exhibit 4: Performance Overview (Score: 1-100)
- Exhibit 5: Real GDP and Household Consumption Growth Rate
- Exhibit 6: Exports, Imports and Trade Balance
- Exhibit 7: Interest Rates
- Exhibit 8: Exchange Rate
- Exhibit 9: Canada’s housing bubble
- Exhibit 10: Current Account Balance
- Exhibit 11: Public Finances
- Exhibit 11: Labor Market Indicator, 2012-19f
- Exhibit 12: Age-Group Wise Share in Total Population
- Exhibit 13: Rural/Urban Share in Total Population
- Exhibit 14: Gender-Wise Share in Total Population
- Exhibit 16: Numbers Of Patents Granted (2015)
- Exhibit 17: Gross Domestic Expenditure On R&D (% of GDP)