Country Chartbook - Top 10 Countries in Central Europe
Since the introduction of globalization to the world's markets, considerable economic power has shifted East. Economies across the world have shrunk and expanded rapidly in the face of financial crisis, political instability, increasing protectionism and shifts in consumer demand and the traditionally predictable growth models of the 20th Century will likely never be experienced again.
The largest country is Germany.
Consumer Price Inflation is highest in the Ukraine.
Reasons to buy
- This report is a chartbook, which collects large datasets and displays them as easy-to-understand graphics and charts.
- It identifies the largest country economies in a particular geography or grouping by 2018 nominal GDP.
- It details the various economic and demographic factors of each country, including extensive historical data ranges and forecasts over the next six years.
- Identifies the major economies within each group by nominal GDP and real GDP growth rates.
- Provides data on both historical and forecast per capita GDP.
- Details Consumer Price Index and Consumer Price Inflation rates.
- Details Food & Energy price growth rates.
- Provides data on household expenditure.
- Provides data on population, population growth, density and age breakdown.
- Details average ages and household sizes.
- Provides unemployment rates.
- Details life expectancy and infant mortality rates.
- Real GDP
- Real GDP per Person Employed
- Nominal GDP per Capita
- Nominal GDP Sector Breakdown
- Consumer Price Index
- Consumer Price Inflation
- Food & Energy Prices
- Household Income, Absolute & Disposable
- Household Consumption Expenditure
- Population & Population Growth
- Population Density & Household Size
- Unemployment Rate
- Life Expectancy & Infant Mortality Rates