Advanced and Targeted Drug Delivery Market Segmentation, Analysis & Forecast to 2021
Nanoparticles, Polymers, Liposomes, Micelles, Nanoemulsions, Dendrimers, Monoclonal Antibodies by Geography, Therapeutic Area and Stakeholder Environment
This newly published report is a global industry analysis on the advanced and targeted drug delivery market that KellySciPub forecasts to grow at a 10.4% CAGR to $319 billion by 2021 from $168 billion today. Supported by over 300 tables and figures, this 382 page report is an extensive industry analysis specifically written for C-Suite, VP and Higher executives within the Pharma and Biotech space.
The advanced and targeted drug delivery market is segmented and analysed through to 2021 with corresponding CAGR breakdown by:
- Technology (Nanoparticles, Polymers (micelles, dendrimers etc), Monoclonal antibodies, Gold nanoparticles-based drug delivery and imaging, Drug eluting stents)
- Geography (Global, USA, Europe, RoW)
- Therapeutic Area (Pulmonary, Ocular drug delivery, Ocular nano-based drug delivery implants, Drug Eluting Stents,
- Sub-Market Analysis (details below)
The monoclonal antibody market is further broken down and presented as the top selling mAbs by company, class and revenue through to 2021 with corresponding CAGR values. Specific figures are given in relation to Humira, Remicade, Avastin, Rituxan, Soliris, Herceptin, Kadcyla, Perjeta, Lucentis, Xgeva/Prolia, Stelara and Tysarbi.
The global market for nano-based targeted drug delivery is presented by the following sub-markets liposomes, polymers (micelles, dendrimers etc) and gold nano-particles through to 2021 with corresponding CAGR figures.
The global pulmonary drug delivery market is analysed and presented as metered dose inhalers (MDIs), dry powder inhalers (DPIs) and nebulizers through 2021 with corresponding CAGR data. This market is also divided into the following geographical regions USA, Europe, RoW, Global through 2021 with corresponding CAGR analysis.
Our PhD analysts identify breakthrough R&D papers and patents and delve into disruptive technical platforms that is revolutionising drug delivery systems. Business, financial and market analysis is performed on all data collated to yield robust figures and forecast through 2021 with CAGR values. Together, our scientific and business team provides you with their in depth knowledge, experience and perspective on the targeted drug delivery landscape. Stake holder analysis of key players including innovators, developers and commercial partners is performed and an in depth chapter of 170 companies involved is presented. The analysis includes details of how is breakthrough technology adoption is changing the drug delivery landscape and also how emerging products like hydrogels, PEGylated phospholipid nanocarriers and cyclodextrins are disrupting conventional markets.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the maximum drug release times reported for various nano-based drug carriers?
- What regulatory agencies are approving specific nanomedicines?
- How many liposome-based drugs are available in the market?
- How many stealth liposomes have been granted market approval?
- How many PEGylated liposomes are used for targeted drug delivery?
- Who are the leading players in liposome-based drug formulation?
- What are stimuli-responsive polymers?
- Who are the market leaders in polymer-based drugs?
- What dendrimer-based drugs are the commercially available for targeted delivery?
- What are the applications of inorganic nanoparticles in targeted drug deliver?
- Which companies are focusing on inorganic nanoparticles for targeted drug delivery?
- What are the applications of magnetic nanoparticles in drug delivery, diagnostic and imaging?
- What is the global market value of nanomedicines?
- What is the global market for nanomedicines by therapeutic areas?
- What is the global market for monoclonal antibodies by geography?
- What are the best-selling mAbs?
- What is the global market for major targeted delivery systems?