Asia Pacific Intragastric Balloon Market Forecast 2019-2028
The Asia Pacific intragastric balloon market is set to record the highest CAGR of 12.45%, across the forecast period of 2019 to 2028. Unhealthy lifestyles, surge in government initiatives, and an enormous obese population propels the market growth in this region.
Countries included in the analysis of the Asia Pacific intragastric balloon market growth are India, Japan, China, Australia & New Zealand, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, South Korea, and the rest of Asia Pacific. The prevalence of obesity in Japan is one of the lowest in the world. However, food habits and trends, as well as lifestyles, are continually changing in the country. The intake of fast food has considerably increased over the recent years due to the emergence and development of several fast food options. Therefore, obesity has become a prevalent crisis among children. Moreover, the prevalence of male obesity had increased significantly in 2004, and the rates dropped in 2016. Diabetes is steadily growing in Japan and is anticipated to hike over 8,900,000 cases by 2020, as revealed by the World Health Organization (WHO). Thus, only a minimal Japanese population underwent laparoscopic bariatric procedures, attributed to low obesity rates in the country. Conversely, obesity in Thailand is extensively fuelled by poor dietary decisions and the predominance of energy-dense, nutrient-poor food. The nation’s family planning program, among other social factors, has resulted in fewer children in each family. As a result, parents tend to overfeed the child. Hence, the prevalence of obesity is at a steady high in the country. These factors are predicted to drive the intragastric balloon market in the region.
Medsil, Endalis, Silimed Inc, Baronova Inc, Allergan Inc, etc. are among the distinguished enterprises in the market.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook