Asia Pacific Hernia Repair Devices And Consumables Market Forecast 2021-2028
The Asia Pacific hernia repair devices and consumables market is anticipated to record a CAGR of 4.16%, over the forecast years of 2021 to 2028. Factors like, the high incidence of hernia, the increasing elderly populace, and the advancements in healthcare infrastructure are accredited to the region's market growth.
The Asia Pacific hernia repair devices and consumables market growth is evaluated by assessing Australia & New Zealand, Thailand, Indonesia, India, Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, China, and the rest of the Asia Pacific. Groin hernia repair is among the most common procedures performed in India, accounting for nearly 300,000 surgeries, annually. Trained and experienced surgeons often opt for open hernia repair surgery, followed by ventral or incisional hernia repair surgery. Likewise, laparoscopic-based hernia repair procedures are largely practiced in the country, owing to its advantages such as, lesser complications, as well as a relatively lower recurrence rate.
On the other hand, India's high geriatric population base is also projected to fuel market demand and growth. For instance, as per the Population Census, 2011, the country harbored at least 104 million elderly individuals, including 51 million males, and 53 million females. Similarly, according to the report by the United Nations Population Fund, and HelpAge India, this number is anticipated to increase to 173 million by 2026. Hence, as mentioned above, these factors are expected to augment the market growth during the forecast years.
Some of the prominent players in the market include, Medtronic Inc, Johnson & Johnson (Ethicon Inc), Allergan PLC (acquired by Abbvie), Baxter International Inc, Cook Medical Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook