Wolverine Power Supply Cooperative Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Wolverine Power Supply Cooperative Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Wolverine Power Supply Cooperative Inc (Wolverine Power) is a not-for-profit, member-owned electric utility provider. The cooperative offers wholesale services to meet the power requirements of its members. It generates and transmits electricity. The cooperative maintains an energy control center in Cadillac for the real-time monitoring of all transmission and generation functions. It owns and operates electricity generating plants in Belleville, Burnips, Gaylord, Hersey, Tower and Vestaburg. The cooperative operates service centers in Atlanta; Boyne City; Burnips; Grawn; and Reed City, Michigan, the US. Also, it purchases energy from the Harvest Wind Farm. Wolverine Power is headquartered in Cadillac, Michigan, the US.
Wolverine Power Supply Cooperative Inc Key Recent Developments
May 02,2019: MPSC schedules prehearing in electric line dispute
Dec 27,2018: Harvest Energy Solutions becomes first provider of solar energy to a utility in Lenawee county, MI
Jun 27,2018: Wolverine Names Drew Dunagin Chief Financial Officer
May 24,2018: Wolverine Power Cooperative To Power Ontonagon REA
Apr 20,2018: Wolverine Power Cooperative Presented with Technology Transfer AwardReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.