Spirometers (Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 market impact)
Spirometers (Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 market impact) is built to visualize quantitative market trends within Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices therapeutic area.
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Spirometers market for the year 2020 and beyond. The spirometer market is driven by a wide variety of factors; however the market is primarily driven by the increase in the aging population and the increase in primary pulmonary pathological conditions (COPD and asthma).
Spirometers are a medical device that measure the volume of air inspired and expired by the lungs, in patients. Ideally, the device detects the ventilation and movement of air in and out of the lungs for diagnostic purpose. There are three primary uses for this device: pulmonary function tests (PFTs), to rule out asthma, bronchitis, and emphysema. Patient monitoring of lung capacity in patients before surgery. And lastly, patient monitoring of treatment efficacy in patients with pulmonary diseases.
The market for PC based devices are increasing due to their reliability, advanced quality and fast testing mechanisms due to the technological advances. In hospital settings, spirometers face a market challenge due to the increasing adoption of multi-parameter patient monitoring systems and body plethysmographs. Going forward, for PC based devices, revenue is expected to be driven from the disposable components of the device, specifically the transducers. Portable devices remain an increasing market due to their technological advances, providing accurate and reliable testing.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are -
Currently marketed Spirometers and evolving competitive landscape -
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Spirometers market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights -
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition GlobalData analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for Spirometers market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Spirometers market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide extensive and accurate overview of the market. Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders. In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.Companies covered:
Vyaire Medical Inc , Vitalograph Ltd , Medical International Research Srl , Cosmed Srl , nSpire Health Inc , Schiller AG , ndd Medical Technologies Inc , Chest M.I. Inc, Welch Allyn Inc, Minato Medical Science Co Ltd, Recorders & Medicare Systems Pvt Ltd and OthersCountries covered:
United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.Scope
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for -
Reasons to Buy
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Spirometers marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
The model will enable you to -
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Spirometers market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Spirometers market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Spirometers market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Spirometers market from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
this is delivered as an Excel file.