Northwest Territories Power Corp - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2018 Update
The report contains a detailed description of the power generation company’s business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), and major products and services.
- Major Power Plants (assets) - summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets).
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers).
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands
- Key employees - A list of the key executives and personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Financial deals - Coverage of key financial deals from 2006 onwards, depending upon information availability
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
- Company Snapshot Key Information Company Overview SWOT Snapshot Operational Metrics Northwest Territories Power Corp, Operational Metrics, By Distribution Northwest Territories Power Corp, Operational Metrics, By Customers Northwest Territories Power Corp, Operational Metrics, By Sales Northwest Territories Power Corp, Hydro Power Plants Northwest Territories Power Corp, Hydro Power Plants, Canada Northwest Territories Power Corp, Thermal Power Plants Northwest Territories Power Corp, Thermal Power Plants, Canada Business Description Business Overview Major Products and Services History SWOT Analysis Overview Northwest Territories Power Corp Strengths Market Position Reliable Operations Diversified Generation Sources Northwest Territories Power Corp Weaknesses Lawsuits Northwest Territories Power Corp Opportunities Increase in Demand for Electricity: Canada Thermal Market Northwest Territories Power Corp Threats Socio-Environmental Impact Operational Issues Seasonal Variations and Climatic Conditions Key Employees Key Employee Biographies Company Statement Locations And Subsidiaries Head Office Other Locations & Subsidiaries Recent Developments Northwest Territories Power Corp - Recent Developments Jan 08, 2014: Northwest Territories Power: Northern Canada Set To Realize Benefits From Liquefied Natural Gas Aug 31, 2009: NT Power Reports Net Income Of CAD7.2 Million In Fiscal 2009 Jul 25, 2018: GRA temporary adjustment rider comes into effect on August 1, 2018 May 31, 2018: GRA Process Concluded, Resulting in Final Rates Feb 27, 2018: Power generation in Canada's north just got a lot greener Jan 26, 2017: Imperial Oil To Suspend Oil Production At Its Field In Norman Wells Jun 30, 2016: NTPC Files General Rate Application May 25, 2016: Celebrating Colville Lake’s one-of-a-kind power plant May 02, 2016: NTPC applies for refund rider due to low fuel prices Apr 29, 2016: NTPC Applies for interim rates while GRA prepared Sep 02, 2015: GNWT contribution to NTPC to prevent power rate increase Aug 18, 2015: Fire at Jackfish plant damages mobile unit Apr 02, 2015: NTPC sends generators to help Nunavut after fire in Pangnirtung Mar 17, 2015: Snare Falls generating plant repaired and back in service Feb 27, 2015: NTPC Reminds customers of April 1 rate increase Oct 07, 2014: Borealis and NTPC fail to reach agreement for Fort Liard geothermal power project in Canada Sep 03, 2014: Low Water at Snare increases costs Jun 17, 2014: Fire near Bluefish hydroelectric power plant Sep 17, 2013: NTPC Initiates LED Streetlight Program Dec 12, 2012: Northwest Territories Power Transfers Ownership Of Microturbine System To Inuvik Town, Canada Nov 03, 2009: NTPC's Taltson Hydro Station Returns To Service Nov 17, 2006: NTPC Appoints Chairman And Board Member Mar 09, 2006: NTPC Reduces Greenhouse Gas Emissions Feb 18, 2015: Saft Lithium-Ion Battery Energy Storage System Harnesses Solar to Deliver Reliable Power to Arctic Circle Community
- Appendix Report Scope GlobalData Coverage Benchmarking GlobalData’s Methodology Secondary Research Primary Research Contact Us Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Northwest Territories Power Corp, Key Facts
- Northwest Territories Power Corp, Operational Metrics, Distribution
- Northwest Territories Power Corp, Operational Metrics, Customers
- Northwest Territories Power Corp, Operational Metrics, Sales
- Northwest Territories Power Corp, Hydro Power Plants, Canada
- Northwest Territories Power Corp, Thermal Power Plants, Canada
- Major Products and Services
- Northwest Territories Power Corp, SWOT Analysis
- Northwest Territories Power Corp, Key Employees
- Northwest Territories Power Corp, Subsidiaries