National Electric Power Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
National Electric Power Company (NEPCO) is a state-owned electric utility which generates, transmits, distributes, and trades electricity. The company produces power from solar, biogas, hydro, diesel, wind, natural gas, and steam sources. It plans, constructs, develops, operates, maintains, and manages the control systems and electric transmission and interconnection networks. NEPCO manages purchasing, transmitting, control, and selling of electricity; and provides consultancy and related services in Jordan and other countries. The company sells power to street lighting, commercial and hotels, agriculture and water pumping, industrial, and domestic and government buildings; and exports electricity to Egypt and Palestine. NEPCO is headquartered in Amman, Jordan.
National Electric Power Company Key Recent Developments
Dec 14, 2016: EBRD to address energy challenge in Jordan with new, efficient power plant
Nov 22, 2016: Korea Export-Import Bank provides USD120 million to Jordan wind power project
Oct 26, 2016: Energy Ministry Signs Natural Gas Supply Agreement
Oct 22, 2016: Jordan signs largest solar energy project deal
Oct 18, 2016: Supply of 132 KV Switchgear and Ancillary Equipment for Extension of Ishtafina, Qatrana, Quweira Solar, Sabha and Waqas 132/33 KV SubstationsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.