Heurtey Petrochem SA (ALHPC) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsHeurtey Petrochem SA (Heurtey Petrochem), a subsidiary of Axens SA, offers engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) services. The company provides services for process furnaces in refining, petrochemicals and hydrogen production; and natural-gas treatment. It offers customers a range of services including furnace-performance optimization studies, revamping studies, inspection/diagnosis of existing facilities and supply of spare parts. Heurtey Petrochem specializes in the engineering, procurement, and construction of process furnaces for refining, petrochemicals and hydrogen production. The company has operational presence in South Korea, Brazil, China, the US, India, Malaysia, Romania and Russia. Heurtey Petrochem is headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison, France.
Heurtey Petrochem SA Key Recent Developments
Mar 13,2018: Heurtey Petrochem releases 2017 full year results
Mar 02,2018: MES Completes Steam Cracking Furnaces for ExxonMobil
Nov 14,2017: Heurtey Petrochem reports revenue for first nine months of 2017
Sep 14,2017: Heurtey Petrochem reports 2017 half year results
Aug 08,2017: Heurtey Petrochem Announces First-Half 2017 Revenues Of €130 million
Reasons to Buy
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Heurtey Petrochem SA - Key Facts
- Heurtey Petrochem SA - Key Employees
- Heurtey Petrochem SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Heurtey Petrochem SA - Major Products and Services
- Heurtey Petrochem SA - History
- Heurtey Petrochem SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Heurtey Petrochem SA - Business Description
- Business Segment: Natural Gas Processing
- Business Segment: Process Furnaces
- Heurtey Petrochem SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Heurtey Petrochem SA - Strengths
- Heurtey Petrochem SA - Weaknesses
- Heurtey Petrochem SA - Opportunities
- Heurtey Petrochem SA - Threats
- Heurtey Petrochem SA - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
- Mar 02, 2018: MES Completes Steam Cracking Furnaces for ExxonMobil
- Aug 08, 2017: Heurtey Petrochem Announces First-Half 2017 Revenues Of €130 million
- Section 4 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Heurtey Petrochem SA, Key Facts
- Heurtey Petrochem SA, Key Employees
- Heurtey Petrochem SA, Key Employee Biographies
- Heurtey Petrochem SA, Major Products and Services
- Heurtey Petrochem SA, History
- Heurtey Petrochem SA, Subsidiaries
- Heurtey Petrochem SA, Key Competitors