Dana Petroleum Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Dana Petroleum Limited (Dana), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Korea National Oil Corporation (KNOC), is an upstream oil and gas company. It explores for, develops and produces oil and gas from its assets in the UK, the Netherlands, Denmark, Egypt and Africa. Its portfolio in the UK includes various exploration production and development activities throughout the Northern, Central and Southern North Sea. Its Netherlands assets include the De Ruyter, Hanze, Van Ghent and Van Nes fields. In Egypt, the company holds upstream interests in the Gulf of Suez, the Nile Delta and the Western Desert. The company also has upstream assets in Guinea and Cameroon in Africa. Dana is headquartered in Aberdeen, Scotland, the UK.
Dana Petroleum Limited Key Recent Developments
Sep 15, 2016: Hyperdynamics And The Republic Of Guinea Agree To A One Year Extension To The Production Sharing Contract
Aug 23, 2016: Hyperdynamics And The Government Of Guinea Sign A Memorandum Of Understanding
Jul 04, 2016: Dana Petroleum: Eagle Exploration Update
Jun 16, 2016: SDX Energy Provides Update On Manatee-1X Exploration Well In Bakassi West, Cameroon
Mar 28, 2016: SDX Energy Provides Update On Drilling Operations At Manatee-1 Exploration Well In CameroonReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.