Carbonates (Soft drinks) Market in France - Outlook to 2023: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
Carbonates (Soft drinks) Market in France - Outlook to 2023: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics is a broad level market review of Carbonates market in France.
Sweetened, non-alcoholic drinks containing carbon dioxide. Excludes carbonated tea-based and coffee-based products (included in iced/rtd tea drinks and iced/rtd coffee drinks respectively) and carbonated sports drinks and energy drinks. Ans also excludes sweetened water-based carbonated flavored drinks. These are included under Enhanced Water or Flavored Water.
Includes syrups for home carbonated soft drinks dispensers and out of home fountain syrups (expressed in rtd volume). And includes carbonated juice, carbonated nectars and products, regardless of juice content and soda water i.e., carbonated water with sodium salts.
Carbonates market in France registered a negative compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -2.04% during the period 2013 to 2018 with a sales value of EUR 4,269.01 Million in 2018, a decrease of -0.35% over 2017. The market growth rates were negative across all the years during the review period, the market has registered its lowest decline in 2018, when it decreased by -0.35% over its previous year.
The research handbook provides up-to-date market size data for period 2013-2018 and illustrative forecast to 2023 covering key market aspects like Sales Value and Volume for Carbonates and its variants .
Furthermore, the research handbook details out Sales Value and Volume for top brands for the year 2015 to 2018 and overall market sales by Distribution Channel (Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Department Stores, Dollar Stores, Variety Store, Cash & Carries and Warehouse clubs, eRetailers, Food & Drinks specialists, Drug stores & Pharmacies, Health & Beauty Stores, Other general retailers and others) where ever applicable.
The research handbook acts as an essential tool for companies active or planning to venture in to France's Carbonates (Soft drinks) market. The comprehensive statistics within the research handbook provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
Sales Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency of country and Volumes are represented in M Liters.
*Note: Certain content / sections in the research handbook may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
Reasons to Buy
- Overall Carbonates (Soft drinks) market value and volume analytics with growth analysis from 2013 to 2023.
- Value and Volume terms for the top brands.
- Distribution channel sales analytics from 2015-2018.
- Get access to authoritative and granular data on the Carbonates (Soft drinks) market and fill in the gaps in understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
- Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans based on volume and value changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends.
- Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns.
- Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.
- 1 Carbonates Market Overview
- 2 France Carbonates Market Analytics, 2013-23
- 2.1 Carbonates Value Analytics, 2013-23
- 2.1.1 Carbonates Market by Value, 2013-23
- 2.2 Carbonates Volume Analytics, 2013-23
- 2.2.1 Carbonates Market by Volume, 2013-23
- 3 France Carbonates Brand Analytics
- 3.1 Carbonates Brand Analytics by Value, 2015-18
- 3.2 Carbonates Brand Analytics by volume, 2015-18
- 4 France Carbonates Distribution Channel Analytics by Value, 2015-18
- 4.1 Carbonates Distribution Channel Analytics by Value, 2015-18
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Definitions
- 5.1.1 Category Definitions
- 5.1.2 Distribution Channel Definitions
- 5.1.3 Volume Units and Aggregations
- 5.1.4 CAGR Definition and Calculation
- 5.1.5 Graphical representation of Brands
- 5.1.6 Exchange Rates
- 5.1.7 Methodology Summary
- 5.2 About GlobalData
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: France Carbonates Market Value (EUR m) and Growth (Y-o-Y), 2013-23
- Table 2: France Carbonates Market Value (USD m) and Growth (Y-o-Y), 2013-23
- Table 3: France Carbonates Market Volume (Liters m) and Growth (Y-o-Y), 2013-23
- Table 4: France Carbonates Market Value by Brands (EUR m), 2015-18
- Table 5: France Carbonates Market Value by Brands (USD m), 2015-18
- Table 6: France Carbonates Market Volume by Brands (Liters m), 2015-18
- Table 7: France Carbonates Market Value by Distribution Channel (EUR m), 2015-18
- Table 8: France Carbonates Market Value by Distribution Channel (USD m), 2015-18
- Table 9: Category Definitions - Carbonates Market
- Table 10: Distribution Channel Definitions Carbonates Market
- Table 11: Volume Units for Carbonates Market
- Table 12: France Exchange Rate EUR - USD (Annual Average), 2013 - 2018
- Table 13: France Exchange Rate EUR - USD (Annual Average), 2019 - 2023 Forecast
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: France Carbonates Market Value (EUR m) and Growth (Y-o-Y), 2013-23
- Figure 2: France Carbonates Market Volume (Liters m) and Growth (Y-o-Y), 2013-23
- Figure 3: France Carbonates Market Value by Brands (EUR m), 2015-18
- Figure 4: France Carbonates Market Volume by Brands (Liters m), 2015-18
- Figure 5: France Carbonates Market Value by Distribution Channel (EUR m), 2015-18