World Refined Petroleum Product Markets to 2022
The report package World Refined Petroleum Product Markets to 2022 offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for refined petroleum products in the world. Along with a global refined petroleum products market report, the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bosnia Herzegovina, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Cyprus, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Oman, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Tanzania, Trinidad and Tobago, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States
The research includes historical data from 2011 to 2017 and forecasts until 2022 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The reports help answer the following questions:
- What is the size of the refined petroleum product market in the world and in different countries?
- How much refined petroleum products are produced in the world and in different countries?
- How is the market split into different types of refined petroleum products?
- How are the overall market and different product types growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
The latest industry data included in the reports:
- Demand for refined petroleum products, 2011-2022
- Production of refined petroleum products, 2011-2022
- Refined petroleum product market size by product type, 2011-2022
- Growth rates of the overall market and different product segments, 2011-2022
- Shares of different product segments of the overall market, 2011, 2017, and 2022
The market data is given for the following product segments:
Petroleum oils and bituminous mineral oils
Liquefied butylene, butadiene, ethylene and propylene
Other liquefied petroleum gases and gaseous hydrocarbons
Other petroleum gases and gaseous hydrocarbons
Other mineral waxes
Calcined petroleum coke
Not calcined petroleum coke
Other residues of petroleum oils
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historical development, current market situation, and future outlook of the refined petroleum product market in the world to 2022
- Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.
the PDF e-mail from publisher version of this report is for a global site license.