Global Caffeine Market, Forecast to 2026
Caffeine (C8H10N4O2) is a substance that is naturally produced in the leaves and seeds of many plants, including coffee beans, cacao beans, and tea. Caffeine is determined as a drug because it is a central nervous system stimulant. Caffeine is the most commonly consumed psychoactive substance in the world. It is used to provide a boost of energy, causing increased alertness. Caffeine gives most people a temporary energy boost and elevates mood and is also used to stay awake longer.
The global market for caffeine is expected to grow by USD 115.54 million during 2020-2026, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.81%. Growing potential for caffeine in food & beverages industry is the chief contributor for the growth of the market.
The caffeine market is segmented on the basis of application, and region. By application, the caffeine market is classified into Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics, Food & Beverages. The largest end-use for caffeine is in food & beverages. Alone, it accounts for more than 70 percent of the consumption. The increasing use of energy drinks, especially among teens and young adults, is a driving force behind the consumption growth in the global caffeine market. On the basis of region, the caffeine industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa). As the world’s second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 4.1% over the next couple of years. Increase demand in China will be a decisive factor for the overall caffeine industry.
- Food & Beverages
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global caffeine market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Aarti Industries Limited (AIL)
- Bakul Aromatics and Chemicals Limited
- CSPC Pharmaceutical Group Ltd.
- Delta Synthetic Co., Ltd.
- Jilin Shulan Synthetic Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Jiuquan Dadeli Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Kudos Chemie Limited
- Shandong Xinhua Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Shiratori Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Shizuoka Coffein Co., Ltd.
- Siegfried AG
- Tianjin Zhongan Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Youhua Pharmaceutical (Leshan) Co., Ltd.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global caffeine market.
- To classify and forecast global caffeine market based on application, and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global caffeine market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global caffeine market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global caffeine market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global caffeine market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of caffeine
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to caffeine