NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Russia
According to Euromonitor International, the prevalence of tobacco smoking among the adult population in Russia fell to 35% in 2016. According to some experts, the decline in tobacco consumption was associated with the strong rise in unit prices of cigarettes which occurred over the review period. On the contrary, vapour products continued to post a positive performance. According to Euromonitor International, value sales in current terms of vapour products were expected to reach RUB29 billion in...
Euromonitor International's NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Russia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: NRT Gum, NRT Inhalators, NRT Lozenges, NRT Patches, Other NRT.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- NRT SMOKING CESSATION AIDS IN RUSSIA
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Growth Hampered by the Rising Popularity of Vapour Products
- Vapour Products To Face Further Regulation
- Competitive Landscape
- Johnson & Johnson Gains Share in 2017 Thanks To New Product Development
- Consumers' Format Preferences Are Changing
- Dietary Supplements Could Become A Threat To Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of NRT Gum by Flavour: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Demand for Consumer Health Products Recovers Amidst the Economic Recession
- Russian Consumer Health Slowly Adapts To Changing Conditions
- Consumer Health Hampered by the Wide Use of Raw Herbal Materials and the Increasing Share of Generics
- Russian Demographics Shape the Performance of Consumer Health
- Consumer Health Expected To Grow at A Slow Pace Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources