“Prostate Cancer Vaccines - Competitive Intelligence Analysis, 2019” report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present scenario and growth prospects across Prostate Cancer Vaccines. A detailed picture of the pipeline landscape is provided along with respective companies’ overview with summation of data from multiple sources and complete analysis by development stage, mechanism of action, route of administration and target type.
The report provides a brief introduction on prostate cancer along with few pointers covering epidemiological data, followed by different types of prostate cancer vaccines. A brief topic is also provided on mechanism of action of these prostate cancer vaccines. To make the report more insightful, certain timelines and milestones in cancer vaccines development along with guidelines in 7MM are also covered.
Product information along with company overview covered by Phase
• Phase III, Phase II, Phase I
• Technology based companies
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
• Cancer treatment vaccines, also called therapeutic vaccines, are a type of immunotherapy. The vaccines work to boost the body's natural defenses to fight cancer. Doctors give treatment vaccines to people already diagnosed with cancer.
• According to the National Cancer Institute, prostate cancer is one of the most common cancers in men in the U.S., second to skin cancer, and is also the second leading cause of death in men.
• The 2016 annual sales of prostate cancer vaccines was approximately USD 300 million.
• Provenge (sipuleucel-T) is the only prostate cancer vaccine product approved in the market by FDA, however 20+ companies are having their products in different clinical phase of development.
• Dendreon Corporation
• Bavarian Nordic
• OncBioMune Pharmaceuticals
• Advaxis immunotherapies
• Cleveland BioLabs Inc.
• Curevac AG
• Mediolanum Farmaceutici
• Pfizer Inc.
• Sensei Biotherapeutics
• Medigene AG
• Oncovir Inc.
• Momotaro-Gene Inc.
• Vaccibody AS
• AlphaVax Inc.
Overview of pipeline development activities for Prostate Cancer Vaccines
Pipeline analysis of cancer vaccines include but are not limited to product description, company description and development activities focusing on technology, designations, collaborations & licensing deals, grants, and patent details. In the coming years, products in late stage of development, such as Prostvac (Bavarian Nordic) and ProstAtak (Advantagene) are likely to give tough competition to the products currently available in the market.
Therapeutic segmentation of products for Prostate Cancer Vaccines
The report comprises of comparative pipeline therapeutics assessment by development stage, target, mode of administration, mechanism of action, route of administration across the prostate cancer vaccines. Most drugs in the pipeline are Immuno-stimulants or toll-like receptor agonists.
Key Market Drivers
• Increasing clinical development activities
• Combination with chemotherapy
• Tumor Antigens
• Prostate Cancer Vaccines better than gene-editing therapies
Data used in the report are sourced primarily from internal databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by DelveInsight’s team of industry experts.
Information and data from the secondary sources have been obtained from various printable and non-printable sources like search engines, news websites, global regulatory authorities websites, trade journals, white papers, magazines, books, trade associations, industry associations, industry portals and access to available databases.
Scope of the report
• Provides an overview of therapeutic pipeline activity for Prostate Cancer Vaccines across the complete product development cycle and company overview.
• It comprises of detailed profiles of Prostate Cancer Vaccines with key coverage of developmental activities including licensing & collaboration deals, patents issued, designations and technologies.
• Therapeutic assessment of the active pipeline products by stage, target, route of administration and mode of administration.
• The report provides a section on patent overview where thorough analysis of the patents with respect to top assignee and top inventors are provided.
• The report also covers market drivers, market barriers and market opportunities and SWOT analysis to build the in depth understanding of prostate cancer vaccines market.
Reasons to Buy
• Establish a comprehensive understanding of the current pipeline scenario across Prostate Cancer Vaccines to formulate effective R&D strategies
• Assess challenges and opportunities that influence Prostate Cancer Vaccines R&D
• Gather impartial perspective of strategies of the emerging competitors having potentially lucrative portfolio in this space and create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage
• Identify the relationship between the products and use it for target finding, drug repurposing, and precision medicine
• Devise in licensing and out licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with progressing projects for Prostate Cancer Vaccines to enhance and expand business potential and scope
• Our extensive domain knowledge on therapy areas support the client in decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the reason behind the inactive or discontinued drugs
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook