DelveInsight’s ‘Microscopic polyangiitis (MPA) —Epidemiology Forecast–2030’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the MPA, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the MPA epidemiology trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom) and Japan.
Microscopic polyangiitis (MPA) Disease Understanding
Antineutrophil cytoplasmic autoantibody (ANCA) vasculitis is an autoimmune disease that causes swelling of the blood vessels. Several types of ANCA vasculitis exist due to numerous causes, so patients diagnosed with ANCA vasculitis may display varied symptoms. The ANCA-associated vasculitides (AAV) are three separate conditions, i.e., granulomatosis with polyangiitis (GPA; formerly known as Wegener’s granulomatosis), microscopic polyangiitis (MPA), and eosinophilic granulomatosis with polyangiitis (EGPA; previously known as Churg–Strauss syndrome [CSS]).
Microscopic polyangiitis (MPA) is a rare autoimmune condition that causes blood vessel inflammation (vasculitis), restricting blood flow and lead to organ damage. The kidneys, lungs, nerves, skin, and joints are the most commonly affected areas of the body. The cause of MPA is unknown, and it is not a contagious condition that does not usually show genetic predisposition and is not a form of cancer. The immune system is thought to play a critical role in the development of MPA. It is believed that the immune system becomes overactive, but it still is not known that what causes this condition. MPA symptoms depend on which blood vessels are involved and what organs in the body are affected. The most common symptoms of MPA include kidney inflammation, weight loss, skin lesions, nerve damage, and fevers.
Continued in the report…..
Microscopic polyangiitis (MPA) Epidemiology Perspective by DelveInsight
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted epidemiology segmented by Total Incident Cases of MPA, Gender-Specific Incident Cases of MPA, and Age-Specific Incident Cases of MPA scenario in the 7MM covering the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom) and Japan from 2018 to 2030.
Microscopic polyangiitis (MPA) Detailed Epidemiology Segmentation
• In 2020, the total incident cases of MPA were found out to be 5,196 in the 7MM. As per the estimates by DelveInsight, these cases are expected to decrease at a CAGR of -0.02%, for the study period of 2018–2030. As the major contributor to the incident population are Japan (population growth rate, -0.4%) and Germany (population growth rate, -0.3%) where the population is declining, hence there is a decrease in the incident cases of MPA also.
• As per estimates, Japan had the highest incident cases of MPA (2,280), and among the EU5, Germany had the highest incident cases (1,041), followed by the UK (387), in 2020.
• In 2020, 660 incident cases were observed in the males, whereas 325 incident cases were observed in females in the US.
Scope of the Report
• The report covers the descriptive overview of MPA, explaining its causes, symptoms, pathogenesis, genetic basis, and diagnosis.
• The report provides insight into the 7MM historical and forecasted patient pool covering the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
• The report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of MPA.
• The report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population.
• The report provides the segmentation of the disease epidemiology for 7MM by Total Incident Cases of MPA, Gender-specific Incident Cases of MPA, and Age-specific Incident Cases of MPA.
• 10-Year Forecast of MPA
• 7MM Coverage
• Total Incident Cases of MPA
• Gender-specific Incident Cases of MPA
• Age-specific Incident Cases of MPA.
Key Questions Answered
• What are the disease risk, and burdens of MPA?
• What is the historical MPA patient pool in the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the UK), and Japan?
• What would be the forecasted patient pool of MPA at the 7MM level?
• What will be the growth opportunities across the 7MM with respect to the patient population pertaining to MPA?
• Out of the above-mentioned countries, which country would have the highest incident population of MPA during the forecast period (2021–2030)?
• At what CAGR the population is expected to grow across the 7MM during the forecast period (2021–2030)?
Reasons to buy
The MPA report will allow the user to -
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the 7MM MPA epidemiology forecast.
• The MPA epidemiology report and model were written and developed by Masters and Ph.D. level epidemiologists.
• The MPA epidemiology model developed by DelveInsight is easy to navigate, interactive with dashboards, and epidemiology based on transparent and consistent methodologies. Moreover, the model supports data presented in the report and showcases disease trends over the 10-year forecast period using reputable sources.
• Patient Segmentation
• Disease Risk and Burden
• Risk of disease by the segmentation
• Factors driving growth in a specific patient population
• The United States
• EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom)
Study Period: 2018–2030
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook