Hemophilia B - Global API Manufacturers, Marketed and Phase III Drugs Landscape, 2020 report by DelveInsight offers comprehensive insights on marketed and Phase III products for Hemophilia B. The marketed products information covers their product details, patents (US & EU), historical and forecasted sales till 2023. It further provides the marketed products API manufacturer details for United States, Europe, China, and India. The report also covers the emerging Phase III pipeline assets for Hemophilia B including their detailed product profiles.
Additionally, the report also highlights the future competitive landscape for Hemophilia B therapeutics. Depending on information availability comprehensive coverage of the following for Hemophilia B marketed products for Hemophilia B descriptive marketed product profiles for Hemophilia B including (but not limited to) drug description, regulatory milestones, product development and R&D activities encompassing clinical studies, designations, collaborations, licensing deals, grants, technologies and patent details. Also provided are the historical and forecasted global sales till 2023 for each product.
Global API Manufacturers of marketed products for Hemophilia B coverage of API manufacturers for Hemophilia B marketed products spanning across United States, Europe, China and India. The manufacturers details include manufacturers name along with their location Emerging Phase III products for Hemophilia B descriptive Phase III product profiles for Hemophilia B including (but not limited to) drug description, product development and R&D activities encompassing clinical and pre-clinical studies, designations, collaborations, licensing deals, grants, technologies and patent details. Also their forecasted global sales are provided till 2023.
The report provides insights into:
• Detailed description of the indication including causes, symptoms, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment
• Comparative analysis of the marketed and emerging products
• Detailed profiles for the marketed therapies available including mechanism of action, dosage and administration regulatory milestones, other development activities
• Global sales of the marketed therapies from 2012-2023 is covered in the report
• Global API Manufacturers for marketed therapies are provided across United States, Europe, China and India
• List of emerging therapies with product name, company, stage of development, indication, route of administration and molecule type is also provided
• The report is built using data and information traced from the researcher's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations, and featured press releases from company/university web sites and industry-specific third party sources, etc.
Hemophilia B Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
• In-depth Hemophilia B Commercial Assessment of Marketed Products
This report provides an in-depth commercial assessment of marketed products, which comprises the details of collaborations, licensing, acquisition - deal value trends, patent and global sales.
• Hemophilia B Clinical Assessment of Emerging Products
The report comprises of comparative clinical assessment of products by development stage, route of administration and molecule type across this indication.
Scope of the report
• The Hemophilia B report provides a comprehensive understanding of Hemophilia B marketed and emerging (Phase III) products
• Access to API manufacturers details for Hemophilia B marketed drugs to devise API procurement strategy for generic development
• Plan developmental timelines around marketed drug patents for the major markets- US and EU
• Understand current and future growth of marketed Hemophilia B therapeutics through their historical and forecasted sales
• Identify and analyze future sales trends of emerging Phase III Hemophilia B therapeutics through their forecasted sales
• Identify the products attributes and use it for target finding, drug repurposing, and precision medicine
• Identify and plan ahead for prospective emerging players and their products for Hemophilia B
• In the coming years, the Hemophilia B market is set to change due to the extensive research in this filed, and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
• The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Hemophilia B R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
• There are many companies involved in developing therapies for Hemophilia B. Launch of emerging therapies of Hemophilia B will significantly impact the market.
• A better understanding of target mechanism will also contribute to the development of novel therapeutics for Hemophilia B.
• Our in-depth analysis of the marketed and late-stage pipeline assets comparative analysis of the products. This will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the research and development activities.
• What are the current treatment options available based on the Hemophilia B?
• How many companies are developing therapies for Hemophilia B?
• What are the principal therapies developed by these companies in the industry?
• How many therapies are developed by each company for Hemophilia B to treat disease condition?
• How many emerging therapies are in late stage of development for Hemophilia B?
• What is the trend of historical and forecasted sales of the marketed products from the period 2012-2023?
• What are the key collaborations (Industry-Industry, Industry-Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the Hemophilia B therapies?
• Which are the API manufacturers across United States, Europe, China and India for the marketed therapies?
• How many patents are granted to the marketed therapies of Hemophilia B?
• How late-stage emerging therapies are distinguished on the basis of their mechanism of action, route of administration and molecule type?
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook