Global Pen Needles Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
By Product Type (Standard Pen Needles, Safety Pen Needles), Product Length (Medium Length, Nano Length, Long Length), Usability (Disposable, Reusable), Application (Diabetes, Growth Hormone Deficiency, Others), Therapy (Insulin, Glucagon-Like Peptide-1, Growth Hormones, Others), End User (Home Healthcare, Hospitals, Clinics, Others), Geography (Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa)
Needle manufacturers have developed needles to minimize pain and help to reduce skin trauma, majorly by innovating needle length and diameter, to maintain a sufficient inner lumen was the major challenge for needle manufacturers by maintaining acceptable low injection force. To maintain sufficient inner lumen manufacturer made thin needle walls, which reduced the needles robustness and increased chances of needles tip damage during administration, re-usage and during cap removal or handling.
Pen needles are used in pen devices to deliver injectable drug in diabetes and growth hormone deficiency to maintain blood sugar level. The World Health Organization and international diabetes federation has projected more than 50% rise in number of diabetes patients by 2045. Also, United Nation and World Health Organization has projected more than 100% rise in geriatric population in the globe, this rise will lead the global pen needles market. The overall market of pen needles is growing tremendously due to increasing prevalence of diabetes and rising government initiatives.
Global pen needles market is segmented into six notable segments which are based on the basis of product type, product length, usability, application, therapy and end user.
• On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into safety pen needles and standard pen needles.
• On the basis of product length, the market is segmented into medium length, nano length and long length.
• On the basis of usability, the market is segmented into disposable and reusable.
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented into diabetes, growth hormone deficiency and others.
• On the basis of therapy, the market is segmented into insulin, glucagon-like peptide-1, growth hormones and others.
• On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into home healthcare, hospitals, clinics and others.
Key players in global pen needles market are listed below:
• Novo Nordisk A/S
• Eli Lilly and Company
• Terumo Corporation
• MedExel Co., Ltd
• ALLISON MEDICAL
• VOGT MEDICAL
• Digital Medics Pty Ltd.
• STAT Medical Devices.
• DOMREX Pharma Inc.
• Menarini Diagnostics srl
• Ypsomed AG
• Braun Melsungen AG
• Facet Medical Technologies
• KD Medical GmbH
• Haselmeier GmbH & Co. KG
• pendiq GmbH
• MedExel Co., Ltd
• Owen Mumford Ltd.
• HTL-STREFA S.A.
• LDI, Ltd. LLC
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook