Europe Workforce Management Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
By Component (Solutions, Services), Organizations (Small and Medium Enterprises, Large Enterprise), Operating Systems (iOS, Android, Windows, Linux/Unix, Others), Deployment Model (On-Premises, Cloud), End User (Healthcare, Energy and Utilities Solutions, Transportation and Logistics, Manufacturing, Consumer Goods and Retail, Telecom and IT, Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance, Defence and Government, Automotive, Others), Country (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Turkey, Rest of Europe)
Workforce management is utilized to optimize employee’s productivity, which ensures that all resources are working at the right time in the right place. The workforce management typically comprises of forecasting, scheduling, skills management, intraday management, time keeping and attendance. Workforce management software is often incorporated with HR apps from third party companies and with key HR technologies that act as key repositories for information on the employment. This helps the HR to efficiently manage the employees to enhance productivity of organization. WFM effectively does fulfil the labour requirements and establishes & manages employee schedules to perform a specific task on a daily and hour-to-hour basis. The workforce management introduces IoT and AI technologies to offer improved solutions for human resource management. The cloud segment is booming in the global workforce management market due to advantages such as unlimited scalability, control and variety of applications.
Europe workforce management market is segmented into five notable segments that are component, organizations, operating system, deployment model and end user.
• On the basis of component, the market is segmented into solutions and services.
• On the basis of organizations, the market is segmented into small and medium enterprises and large enterprise.
• On the basis of operating system, the market is segmented into iOS, android, windows, Linux/Unix and others.
• On the basis of deployment model, the market is segmented into on-premises and cloud.
• On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into healthcare, energy and utilities solutions, transportation and logistics, manufacturing, consumer goods and retail, telecom and IT, banking, financial services, and insurance, defense and government, automotive and others.
The key market players for Europe workforce management market are listed below:
• ATOSS Software AG
• ADP, LLC
• Huntington Business Systems
• Kronos Incorporated
• Reflexis Systems, Inc.
• ActiveOps Limited
• IBM Corporation
• SAP SE
• Workday, Inc.
• Ultimate Software
• The Hackett Group, Inc
• WorkForce Software, LLC.
• TALOS Workforce Solutions
• MPEX Solutions
• Ascentis CorporationPlease Note: The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook