Europe Heparin Market – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
By Product Type (Unfractionated Heparin, Low Molecular Weight Heparin (LMWH), Ultra-Low Molecular Weight Heparin (ULMWH), Mode of Administration (Oral Administration, Parenteral Administration), Source (Bovine, Porcine), Ingredients(Sodium, Calcium, Others), Availability (Raw, Processed), Treatment (Deep Vein Thrombosis, Pulmonary Embolism, Arterial Thromboembolism, Others), Application (Pre-Surgical Procedures, Post-Surgical Procedures, Kidney Dialysis, Diagnostic Tests, Others), Therapeutics (Cardiovascular, Respiratory, Oncology, Nephrology, CNS, Others), Strength (10 Unit, 100 Unit, 1000 Unit, 5000 Unit, 10000 Unit, 25000 Unit, Others), Type (Generics, Brands), Container (Bottles, Bags, Vials, Others), Packaging (Glass, Plastic), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Homecare, Ambulatory Surgical Centres, Others), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy & Drug Store, Online Pharmacy, Others), Country (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, rest of Europe).
Heparin is medication is used to prevent and treat blood clots. It is used to treat blood clotting disorders. It is also used to prevent blood clots after surgery, during blood transfusions, dialysis, and blood samples. It helps in smooth blood flowing by releasing anti-clotting protein. It is known as an anticoagulant. It is also used in diagnose and treatment of disseminated intravascular coagulation, deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, and arterial thromboembolism. It cannot dissolve blood clots but only prevent the clots from becoming larger and causing more serious problems. Heparin is an animal-derived product, derived from mucosal tissues of slaughtered meat animals.
Heparin is used for Diagnosis of heart attacks and unstable angina, Inhibition of cancer, metabolic disorders, and hepatitis, as an anti-inflammatory drug in injuries as Anti-Coagulants in blood sampling.
The Europe Heparin market is segmented into fourteen notable segments which are product type, mode of administration, source, ingredients, availability, treatment, application, therapeutics, strength, brands, Type, container, packaging, end user, distribution channel.
• On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into unfractionated heparin, low molecular weight heparin (LMWH) and ultra-low molecular weight heparin (ULMWH)
• On the basis of mode of administration, the market is segmented into oral administration and parenteral administration
• On the basis of source, the market is segmented into bovine and porcine
• On the basis of ingredients, the market is segmented into sodium and calcium and others
• On the basis of availability, the market is segmented into raw, and processed
• On the basis of treatment, the market is segmented into deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, arterial thromboembolism and others
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented into pre-surgical procedures, post-surgical procedures, kidney dialysis, diagnostic tests and others
• On the basis of therapeutics, the market is segmented into cardiovascular, respiratory, oncology, nephrology, CNS and others
• On the basis of strength, the market is segmented into 10 unit, 100 unit, 1000 unit, 5000 unit, 10000 unit, 25000 unit and others
• On the basis of type, the market is segmented into generics and brands
• On the basis of container, the market is segmented into bottles, bags, vials and others
• On the basis of packaging, the market is segmented into glass and plastic
• On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, homecare, ambulatory surgical centers and others
• On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into hospital pharmacy, retail pharmacy & drug store, online pharmacy and others
The major players operating in the Europe heparin market are as follows:
• Pfizer Inc
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
• Mylan N.V.
• Aspen Holdings
• Changzhaou Qianhong Bio-pharma Co., ltd.
• Eisai Co., Ltd.
• Fresenius Kabi AG
• Hebei Changshan Biochemical Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
• Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC
• LEO Pharma A/S
• Nanjing Jianyou Biochemical Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
• Novartis AG
• OPOCRIN S.P.A
• SARIA SE & Co. KG
• Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical (Group) Co., Ltd
• Shenzhen Hepalink Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd.
• Shenzhen Techdow Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
• Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
• Yino Pharma Limited
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook