Evolving Pharmaceutical Marketing Strategies: Digital as a Key Component of Multichannel Marketing
GBI Research’s latest report,""Evolving Pharmaceutical Marketing Strategies: Digital as a Key Component of Multichannel Marketing"" provides a comprehensive analysis of the changing pharmaceutical marketing landscape in the digital age.
While the pharmaceutical industry readily adopts new technologies to provide medical advancements, it has been much slower to adopt technology within its marketing efforts, mostly relying on traditional channels and methods. However, the decreasing effectiveness of these traditional channels, given changing physician, patient and consumer trends in today’s increasingly digital society, is forcing an evolution of pharmaceutical marketing strategies. The report examines how the effective implementation of various digital marketing approaches, in conjunction with traditional channels in an integrated multichannel marketing strategy, has the ability to expand marketing reach, increase audience engagement, provide higher return on investment (ROI) and improve methods of tracking ROI for pharmaceutical companies.
The report features an overview of the various marketing channels available to pharma, and examines the factors driving change within this field. It analyzes how a wide range of digital marketing methods can be effectively integrated into a synergistic multichannel marketing strategy that allows both traditional and newer channels to complement each other. Analysis of the main challenges and risks associated with digital marketing methods, in addition to potential solutions and approaches to overcoming them, is provided. Real-world case studies of marketing strategies and campaigns employed by pharma are also included.
GBI Research conducted extensive research in order to provide a comprehensive view of the evolving pharmaceutical marketing landscape. In addition to garnering views from internal experts GBI Research conducted an extensive interview with pharmaphorum CEO and founder Paul Tunnah, who is an experienced industry thought leader and advisor with a specialist focus on cross-stakeholder communication, digital/social media engagement and collaborative innovation. Based on the totality of our research, strategic recommendations and guidelines are provided throughout the report for the effective implementation of digital marketing strategies within a coherent overall multichannel marketing strategy.
This new report adds to our unique portfolio of trusted industry analyses that enable our clients to assess the most promising areas in the market and exploit key business opportunities.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- What are the different marketing channels available to pharma?
- What factors are driving change in the traditional pharma marketing strategy?
- What is a multichannel marketing strategy? What are the benefits, and how can they be implemented effectively?
- What are the different digital marketing strategies that pharma can utilize in order to keep pace with changing needs, and maintain ROI? How can these be implemented effectively?
- What are the main challenges and risks associated with digital marketing methods, and what are some potential solutions and approaches to overcoming these?
- What digital marketing strategies and campaigns have been employed by pharma in recent years?
- What are the key strategic recommendations and guidelines for digital marketing as part of an integrated multichannel marketing strategy?
- Understand how and why pharmaceutical marketing is evolving
- Gain insights into various digital marketing strategies, their benefits and key features, and recommendations on how to effectively implement them
- Assess examples of approaches taken by other companies in the field
- Understand the challenges and risks involved in pharma digital marketing, and ways in which you can plan for these challenges and minimize risks
- Executive Summary
- Overview of Marketing Channels Available to Pharma
- Drivers of Change in Pharma Marketing Strategy
- Evolving Patient and Consumer Market Trends
- Evolving Physician Market Trends
- Paradigm Shifts in Pharma Sales Force
- Advantages of Digital Strategies versus Traditional Marketing Strategies in Pharma
- Evolving Market Access Strategies
- Digital and Multichannel Marketing Strategies
- Multichannel Marketing
- Implementing a Multichannel Marketing Strategy
- Implementing Digital into Face-to-Face Detailing
- Big Data for Pharma Marketing
- Predictive Modeling: Fundamental Source of Big Data’s Power
- Using Big Data for Physician Targeting
- Using Big Data for Sales Force Allocation
- Social Media: Key Opportunities Provided by this Channel
- Social Media Marketing: Key Points to Note
- Social Media Marketing Case Study
- Embracing Video Content for Digital Pharma Marketing
- Key Features of Effective Video Marketing
- Prepare for Digital Drug Launches
- Mobile Marketing: Updating Practices for the Smartphone Era
- Pharma Mobile Apps
- Closed Loop Marketing as Part of Multichannel Marketing
- Medical Science Liaisons as part of Multichannel Marketing
- Utilizing Digital Tools to Empower Medical Science Liaisons
- Programmatic Advertising in Pharma
- Programmatic Advertising: Approaches to Avoid Regulatory Issues
- Challenges of Pharma Digital Marketing and Solutions
- Social Media Marketing Challenges and Solutions
- AstraZeneca Social Media Guidance
- Privacy Issues
- Digital Talent Gap in Pharma and Other Organizational Challenges
- How does Branded Content Stay Relevant in the Internet Age?
- Challenge of Measuring Return on Investment in a Multichannel Marketing Strategy
- How to Accelerate Digital Marketing
- Pharma Digital Marketing Strategies: Case Studies