Magnetite Mines Limited (ROY) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Magnetite Mines Limited (ROY) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Magnetite Mines Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Magnetite Mines Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Magnetite Mines Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Magnetite Mines is engaged in the exploration of iron ore, iron, gold and uranium. The company's Razorback Premium Iron Project (RPIP) is a magnetite project, which is located 250 kilometers (km) North-North East (NNE) of Adelaide, South Australia; and Mawson Iron project, located 240 km NNE of Adelaide, South Australia, 100% owned and operated by Magnetite Mines Limited. It also operates Ironback Hill Prospect occurs on EL5180, located approximately 12 km South-Southwest of Razorback Ridge; and Sisters Dam Prospect is located within EL4842. In addition, Magnetite Mines holds gold, base metal and uranium properties in the Pine Creek Region in the Northern Territory, which include George EL24550 and Amangal EL27354. The company primarily operates in Australia, where it is headquartered in Parkside.
- 1 Magnetite Mines Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Magnetite Mines Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Magnetite Mines Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Magnetite Mines Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Magnetite Mines Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Magnetite Mines Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Magnetite Mines Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Magnetite Mines Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Magnetite Mines Ltd - Solvency
- 2.3 Magnetite Mines Ltd - Key Competitors
- 3 Magnetite Mines Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Magnetite Mines Ltd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Magnetite Mines Ltd - Recent Developments
- 5 Magnetite Mines Ltd - Key Events
- 6 Magnetite Mines Ltd - Key Employees
- 7 Magnetite Mines Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Magnetite Mines Ltd - Head Office
- 7.2 Magnetite Mines Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Magnetite Mines Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Magnetite Mines Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Magnetite Mines Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Magnetite Mines Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Magnetite Mines Ltd - Key Events
- Table 6: Magnetite Mines Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 7: Magnetite Mines Ltd - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Magnetite Mines Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Magnetite Mines Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Magnetite Mines Ltd - Solvency