Global Xenotransplantation Market By Animal Type (Pig, Rabbit, Baboon, Others), By Xeno Product (Organs, Tissues, Cells), By Organs (Kidney, Liver, Heart, Cornea, Others), By End User (Hospitals, Transplant Centers, Others), and By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2027
The global xenotransplantation market is anticipated to register a steady CAGR during the forecast period, 2023-2027. The demand for the global xenotransplantation market is primarily driven by factors such as the scarcity of organs for human transplantation and the developments in organ transplantation technologies. The rise in the prevalence of chronic diseases and the high-end investments made by market players in research and development activities are expected to influence the market demand. Growing incidences of organ failure, as well as the rise in success and better post-transplant outcomes, are increasing the chances of organ transplantation around the globe. There is a severe organ scarcity crisis due to the lack of sufficient organs for transplantation to satisfy the current demand. The number of people dying while waiting for a transplant and those on the waiting list has increased. There is a severe organ shortage issue due to the lack of sufficient organs for transplantation to match the current demand. The lack of organs prevents patients from leading healthy lives and raises the price of their medical treatment. The procedure known as xenotransplantation gives patients who need organ transplants the option of receiving organs from non-human animals. Thus, the improvements in organ transplantation technologies to meet current donor demand are expected to fuel the global xenotransplantation market growth in the coming years.
The global xenotransplantation market is segmented into animal type, xeno product, end user, regional distribution, and competitive landscape. Based on animal type, the market is divided into pig, rabbit, baboon, and others. Pigs are expected to hold the largest market share in the forecast period, 2023-2027. They are preferred because they expand rapidly and can produce large litters. Pigs' internal organs are roughly the same size as those of children and infants. Pigs can be bred under microbiologically regulated conditions to meet high health requirements.
The major market players operating in the global xenotransplantation market are United Therapeutics Corporation, Immerge BioTherapeutics, Inc, eGenesis, Inc., Infigen, Inc., NZeno Limited, recombinetics (Makana Therapeutics), Miromatrix Medical Inc., Optipharm Co. Ltd, Xeno Transplants Corporation, Smithfield Foods, Inc.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2017-2020
Base Year: 2021
Estimated Year: 2022
Forecast Period: 2023–2027
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of the global xenotransplantation market from 2017 to 2021.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of global xenotransplantation market from 2022 to 2027 and growth rate until 2027.
- To classify and forecast the global xenotransplantation market based on animal type, xeno product, end user, region, and company.
- To identify the dominant region or segment in the global xenotransplantation market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global xenotransplantation market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the global xenotransplantation market.
- To identify and analyze the profiles of leading players operating in the global xenotransplantation market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in global xenotransplantation market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of manufacturers across the country. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the manufacturers who could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the manufacturers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the country.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of the Global xenotransplantation market using a top-down approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these products and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums, and alliances
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as product manufacturers, suppliers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, global xenotransplantation market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Xenotransplantation Market, By Animal Type:
- Xenotransplantation Market, By Xeno Product:
- Xenotransplantation Market, By End User:
- Transplant Centers
- Xenotransplantation Market, By Region:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in global xenotransplantation market.
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order. Single User license will be delivered in PDF format without