Digital Marketing Software Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027
The global digital marketing software market reached a value of US$ 56.6 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 141.7 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 16.4% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use industries. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Digital marketing is a multifaceted approach to promote brands, goods and services using the internet and electronic media. It relies on different channels, such as instant messaging (IM), social media platforms, websites and mobile applications, to improve consumer engagement. It is generally conducted using software that helps generate reports and analytics, create landing pages and perform other types of promotion activities. Digital marketing software also assists in reaching targeted audiences and building brand loyalty.
Rapid digitization across various business verticals, in confluence with the increasing focus on expanding global consumer reach, represents one of the key factors bolstering the market growth. Apart from this, with the rising penetration of the internet, increasing sales of smartphones and the growing influence of social networking sites, companies are utilizing digital marketing strategies to analyze consumer behavior and preferences in real-time. This further helps improve opportunities for marketers to offer customized solutions and strengthen their consumer relationships. Furthermore, as digital marketing cost-effectively provides access to mass audiences, it is gaining traction across small and medium enterprises (SMEs) worldwide. Moreover, retailers are adopting location-based advertising to give consumers personalized updates on offers, discounts and new products, which is further contributing to the market growth. Besides this, due to the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak and consequent lockdowns imposed by governments of various countries, there is a rise in the demand for online shopping and entertainment services around the world. As a result, several companies are shifting towards e-commerce channels to sell their products and adopting digital marketing strategies to advertise their goods and services remotely.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global digital marketing software market, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on solution, service, deployment type, organization size and end use.
Breakup by Solution:
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Breakup by Service:
Breakup by Deployment Type:
Breakup by Organization Size:
Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
Breakup by End Use:
Media and Entertainment
Breakup by Region:
Middle East and Africa
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the key players being Act-On Software Inc., Adobe Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, HubSpot Inc., IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Salesforce.com Inc., SAP SE and SAS Institute Inc.
Key Questions Answered in This Report
1. What was the size of the global digital marketing software market in 2021?
2. What is the expected growth rate of the global digital marketing software market during 2022- 2027?
3. What are the key factors driving the global digital marketing software market?
4. What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global digital marketing software market?
5. What is the breakup of the global digital marketing software market based on the solution?
6. What is the breakup of the global digital marketing software market based on the service?
7. What is the breakup of the global digital marketing software market based on the deployment type?
8. What is the breakup of the global digital marketing software market based on the organization size?
9. What is the breakup of the global digital marketing software market based on the end use?
10. What are the key regions in the global digital marketing software market?
11. Who are the key players/companies in the global digital marketing software market?
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook