Seamless Financing in Healthcare - Thematic Research
As medical procedures and drug technology improve and change, ways of funding these health services must also adapt. Funding bottlenecks and limitations can be a major hindrance in providing top-tier healthcare to populations. Finding new ways to bring payers and payees together while reducing barriers and additional costs will ensure that healthcare value remains high. Currently, the two hotly discussed topics in this area are reimbursement of health information technology (IT), especially telehealth, as well as the value-based model of reimbursement.
This report explores the theme of seamless financing in healthcare, with a focus on Health IT reimbursement and value-based care.
Reasons to Buy
- This report is a thematic brief, which identifies those companies most likely to succeed in a world filled with disruptive threats. Inside, we predict how each theme will evolve and identify the leading and disrupting companies.
- The report covers seamless financing in healthcare theme.
- It includes case studies.
- Companies who invest in the right themes become success stories; those who miss the big themes end up as failures.
- Corporate executives and investors who want to outperform their competitors need to understand all the themes that impact their sector. However, many of these themes are, by definition, outside of the core competencies of company boardrooms because they typically originate from external industries.
- This seamless financing thematic report examines the key players and trends over the next few years.
- Executive summary
- Table Figure 1: Who are the leading players in the seamless financing theme and where do they sit in the value chain?
- Healthcare Trends
- Technology Trends
- Regulatory Trends
- Industry Analysis
- Healthcare Costs Continue to Rise Globally
- Table Figure 2: Healthcare Spending as a Percentage of Gross Domestic Product in the US and UK has Grown in the Past 10 Years
- Table Figure 3: Healthcare Costs are Paid by a Combination of Public and Private Funds in the UK, with Curative and Rehabilitated Care Accounting for the Largest Component
- Value-Based Reimbursement Model
- Use Cases
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Table Mergers and Acquisitions
- Value Chain
- Table Figure 4: Seamless Financing Value Chain
- Service Providers and Suppliers
- Table Figure 5: Service Providers and Suppliers
- Healthcare Providers
- Table Figure 6: Healthcare Providers
- Public Companies
- Private Companies
- Our thematic research methodology
- Table Figure 8: Our five-step approach for generating a sector scorecard
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us