Quarterly Beverage Tracker Fourth Quarter 2018: Georgia
GlobalData’s Georgia Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q4-18 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
Reasons to buy
- Top line consumption volumes for Q4-2018 vs Q4-2017, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2018 provisional data and 2019 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q4-2018 vs Q4-2017, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2018 provisional data and 2019 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2018.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Georgia beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Georgia to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2019 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry ‘hot topic’ offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
- Data Revisions
- 1. Category Historic and Forecast Trends and New Products
- Soft Drinks
- Hot Drinks
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Dairy & Soy Drinks & Milk Alternatives
- 2. Data Tables
- 3. Product Definitions
- 4. Forecasting Methodology