Peak Flow Meters (Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 market impact)
Peak Flow Meters (Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 market impact) is built to visualize quantitative market trends within Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices therapeutic area.
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Peak flow meters market for the year 2020 and beyond. The huge geriatric population base suffering from respiratory diseases such as asthma and COPD is the primary driver of the market. The United Nations estimates that the population of individuals ages over 60 will reach two billion in 2050 with a growth rate of about 3% annually, considerably faster than the population as a whole (UNDESA, 2017).
Population aging affects health and healthcare, and medical devices are a crucial component of healthcare delivery. In addition, the global population with chronic respiratory diseases continues to expand due to smoking and poor air quality. More than 235 million people worldwide are estimated to have asthma, whereas more than 200 million people are with COPD. (Ferkol and Schraufnagel, 2014). Peak flow meters are highly involved with the therapeutic areas for chronic respiratory diseases. The rising number of asthma and COPD patients results in an increase of the hospital market and home care market for peak flow meters.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are -
Currently marketed Peak Flow Meters and evolving competitive landscape -
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Peak Flow Meters market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights -
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition GlobalData analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for Peak Flow Meters market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Peak Flow Meters market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide extensive and accurate overview of the market. Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders. In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.Companies covered:
Trudell Medical International, Philips Respironics Inc, Vitalograph Ltd, ResMed Inc., Clement Clarke International Ltd, Omron Healthcare Co Ltd, nSpire Health Inc, Rossmax International Ltd, Vyaire Medical Inc, DeVilbiss Healthcare LLC and OthersCountries covered:
United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.Scope
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for -
Reasons to Buy
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Peak flow meters marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
The model will enable you to -
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Peak flow meters market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Peak flow meters market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Peak flow meters market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Peak flow meters market from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
this is delivered as an Excel file.