Dairy Product Markets in Eastern Europe to 2021
The report package Dairy Product Markets in Eastern Europe to 2021 offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for dairy products in different Eastern European countries. The package includes country reports from the following countries:
Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine
The research includes historical data from 2010 to 2016 and forecasts until 2021 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The reports help answer the following questions:
The latest industry data included in the reports:
- What is the current size (volume and value) of the dairy product market in different Eastern European countries?
- How much dairy products are produced in different Eastern European countries?
- What is the price for dairy products in different Eastern European countries?
- How is the market split into different types of dairy products?
- How are the overall market and different product types growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- Who are the market players?
The market data is given for the following product segments:
- Demand (volume and value) for dairy products, 2010-2021
- Production of dairy products, 2010-2021
- Price for dairy products, 2010-2021
- Dairy product market size by product type, 2010-2021
- Growth rates of the overall market and different product segments, 2010-2021
- Shares of different product segments of the overall market, 2010, 2016, and 2021
Milk and cream (not concentrated/sweetened, fat not exceeding 1%)
Milk and cream (not concentrated/sweetened, fat 1-6%)
Milk and cream (not concentrated/sweetened, fat over 6%)
Milk in powder, granules or other solid form (fat not exceeding 1.5%)
Milk in powder, granules or other solid form (unsweetened, fat over 1.5%)
Milk in powder, granules or other solid form (sweetened, fat over 1.5%)
Milk and cream (concentrated/unsweetened)
Milk and cream (concentrated/sweetened)
Fresh (unripened/uncured) cheese
Grated or powdered cheese
Other processed cheese
Fats and oils derived from milk
Buttermilk, curdled milk and cream, kephir and other fermented or acidified milk and cream
Whey and modified whey
Milk products of natural milk constituents
Lactose and lactose syrup
CaseinAmong the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historical development, current market situation, and future outlook of the dairy product market in different Eastern European countries to 2021
- Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.
the PDF e-mail from publisher version of this report is for a global site license.