Europe Clinical Laboratory Services Market - Industry Trends and Forecast To 2027
By Specialty (Clinical Chemistry Testing, Hematology Testing, Microbiology Testing, Immunology Testing, Drugs of Abuse Testing, Cytology Testing and Genetic Testing), Provider (Hospital-Based Laboratories, Independent & Reference Laboratories, Nursing and Physician Office-Based Laboratories), Application (Bioanalytical & Lab Chemistry Services, Drug Development Related Services, Drug Discovery Related Services, Toxicology Testing Services, Cell & Gene Therapy Related Services, Preclinical & Clinical Trial Related Services and Other Clinical Laboratory Services), Country (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland and Rest of Europe)
Clinical laboratories are an important part of the healthcare field. Most diagnostic tests, starting from the blood test to the genetic analysis, are conducted in these clinical laboratories to detect different diseases. Clinical laboratories offer data and resources that lead to optimizing the required distribution in the healthcare system, such as diagnostics and test results. This maintains and provides reliable and correct test results that enable doctors to make appropriate clinical and diagnostic decisions across various levels of health care services. This allows clinicians adapt, begin and also stop treatment which would be hindered in the absence of medical laboratory facilities. Clinical laboratory services includes drug discovery, drug development, bioanalytical & lab chemistry, toxicology testing, cell & gene therapy and preclinical & clinical trial related services. Independent & reference laboratories, hospital-based laboratories, nursing and physician office-based laboratories are some of the major providers of clinical laboratory services.
Europe clinical laboratory services market is categorized into three notable segments which are based on basis of specialty, provider and application.
• On the basis of specialty, the market is segmented into clinical chemistry testing, microbiology testing, hematology testing, immunology testing, cytology testing, genetic testing and drugs of abuse testing
• On the basis of provider, the market is segmented into independent & reference laboratories, hospital-based laboratories, nursing and physician office-based laboratories
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented into drug discovery related services, drug development related services, bioanalytical & lab chemistry services, toxicology testing services
The key market players for Europe clinical laboratory services market are listed below:
• Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER)
• Laboratory Corporation of America Holding
• Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
• Laboratories (A Subsidiary of Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA)
• DaVita Inc.
• Eurofins Scientific
• SYNLAB International GmbH
• MIRACA HOLDINGS Inc.
• Sonic Healthcare
• ACM Global Laboratories
• Amedes Group
• Charles River
• Siemens Healthineers AG
• BioReference Laboratories, Inc.
• Laboratories, Inc.
• KingMed Diagnostics
• Genomic Health
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook