Canada Food Safety Testing Market-Companies Profiles, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast to 2026
Canada food safety testing market is projected to register a healthy CAGR of 7.2% in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The new market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Testing Type (Pathogens, GMO, Toxins, Pesticides, Others), Technology (Polymerase Chain Reaction, Immunoassay, Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay, Chromatography, Biochip/Biosensor, Microarrays, Rapid Assay, Flow Cytometry, Others), Food Category (Meat & Poultry, Processed Foods, Fruits & Vegetables, Dairy Products, Seafood, Grains & Cereals, Others), Contaminants (Salmonella, Escherichia Coli, Pseudomonas, Bacillus, Moulds, Others)
Major growing sectors under the market segmentation are as follows:
• In testing type, pathogens segment is dominating the Canada food safety testing market with largest market share due to owes to the augmented prevalence of pathogens such as Salmonella spp, Listeria spp, E.coli, Campylobacter spp, Shigella spp, Vibrio spp and others. Nowadays, the genetically modified organisms are observing high demand in the market as it is widely used in food industries.
• In technology, polymerase chain reaction segment is dominating the Canada food safety testing market because PCR offers good prospective in advancing the technology of rapid microbial detection with high specificity and accuracy along with improved sensitivity.
• In food categories, meat & poultry segment is dominating the Canada food safety testing market with largest market share. The meat & poultry requires high food testing as compare to other products, due to the high risk of food damages as they lead to the risk and major cause of food borne disease, whereas fruits & vegetable requires temperature control system and high preservation.
• In contaminants, Salmonella segment is dominating the Canada food safety testing market with largest market share, due to the high occurrence of salmonella in the food products that causes food poisoning and which may lead to reactive arthritis and focal infection.
The key market players for Canada food safety testing market are listed below:
• SGS SA
• Bureau Veritas
• Intertek Group plc
• AsureQuality Ltd
• Eurofins Scientific
• TUV SUD, ALS Limited
• TÜV NORD GROUP
• Mérieux NutriSciences
• Genetic ID NA, Inc
• Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook