Spadel SA - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Spadel SA - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Spadel SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Spadel SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Spadel SA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Spadel SA (Spadel) is a producer of non-alcoholic beverages. The company provides mineral water, carbonates and still drinks. It markets its products under the brands of Bru, Spa Reine, Wattwiller and Spa and Fruit Light, among others. Spadel also offers natural mineral water, spring water, chemically treated water, and boiled water. The company operates through production sites located in Belgium, France, and Wales. It has operations in Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, France, the UK and Germany. Spadel is headquartered in Brussels, Belgium.
- 1 Spadel SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Spadel SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Spadel SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Spadel SA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Spadel SA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Spadel SA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Spadel SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Spadel SA - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Spadel SA - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Spadel SA - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Spadel SA - Valuation
- 2.3 Spadel SA - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Spadel SA - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Spadel SA - Efficiency
- 3 Spadel SA - Key Events
- 4 Spadel SA - Key Employees
- 5 Spadel SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Spadel SA - Head Office
- 5.2 Spadel SA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Spadel SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Spadel SA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Spadel SA - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Spadel SA - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Spadel SA - Key Events
- Table 6: Spadel SA - Key Employees
- Table 7: Spadel SA - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Spadel SA - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Spadel SA - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Spadel SA - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Spadel SA - Solvency
- Figure 5: Spadel SA - Valuation
- Figure 6: Spadel SA - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Spadel SA - Efficiency