- 1. Research Methodology
- 2. Analyst View
- 3. Product Overview
- 4. Global IT Services Market Overview
- 5. Iran IT Services Market Outlook
- 5.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 5.1.1. By Value
- 5.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 5.2.1. By Type
- 5.2.2. By Region
- 6. Iran IT Captive Management Services Market Outlook
- 6.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 6.1.1. By Value
- 7. Iran IT Telecom (Application Software Services) Market Outlook
- 7.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 7.1.1. By Value
- 8. Iran IT Infrastructure Services Market Outlook
- 8.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 8.1.1. By Value
- 9. Iran IT Product Development Services Market Outlook
- 9.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 9.1.1. By Value
- 10. Market Dynamics
- 10.1. Drivers
- 10.2. Challenges
- 11. Market Trends & Developments
- 11.1. Increasing Government Spending on IT and Research & Development
- 11.2. Government Funding and Incubation to Support Start-ups & SME IT Service Companies
- 11.3. Growing Emphasis on Development of Skilled Manpower to Boost Growth in ICT Sector
- 11.4. Rising Usage of IT Services in Various Applications
- 11.5. Growing Focus Towards Network Security
- 12. SWOT Analysis
- 13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- 14. Iran Economic Profile
- 15. Competitive Landscape
- 15.1. Data Processing Iran (DPI) Co.
- 15.2. System Group
- 15.3. Iran Argham Co.
- 15.4. Iran Info-Tech Development Co.
- 15.5. Iran Software & Hardware Co. (NOSA)
- 15.6. Kanoon Informatic Co.
- 15.7. Negareh Software Co.
- 15.8. Shatel Group
- 15.9. Pars Online Group
- 15.10. IranSystem Information Technology Co.
- 16. Strategic Recommendations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Iran IT Services Market Size, By Value, 2010-2020F (USD Million)
- Figure 2: Iran ICT Budget Allocation as a Percentage of Total Budget, 2011-2015 (USD Billion)
- Figure 3: Iran IT Services Market Share, By Type, By Value, 2010-2020F
- Figure 4: Iran IT Services Market Share, By Region, By Value, 2014 & 2020F
- Figure 5: Iran IT Captive Management Services Market Size, By Value, 2010-2020F (USD Million)
- Figure 6: Iran IT Software Development Services Market Size, By Value, 2010-2020F (USD Million)
- Figure 7: Iran IT Software Exports 2008, 2011 & 2014 (USD Million)
- Figure 8: Iran IT Support Services Market Size, By Value, 2010-2020F (USD Million)
- Figure 9: Iran IT Consulting Services Market Size, By Value, 2010-2020F (USD Million)
- Figure 11: Iran Other IT Services (Business Process Outsourcing, Call Center Support, etc.) Market Size, By Value, 2010-2020F (USD Million)
- Figure 10: Iran IT Telecom (Application Software Services) Market Size, By Value, 2010-2020F (USD Million)
- Figure 11: Iran IT Infrastructure Services Market Size, By Value, 2010-2020F (USD Million)
- Figure 12: Iran IT Product Development Services Market Size, By Value, 2010-2020F (USD Million)
- Figure 13: Iran ICT Budget Allocation, 2011-2015 (USD Billion)
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Iran Major Technology Parks and Respective Focus Sectors
Iran IT Services Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020
Easing sanctions on Iran by major countries such as the US, Germany, etc., coupled with growing expenditure on R&D, technology advancements and increasing IT spending is forecast to drive Iran IT services market over the next five years. Post the signing of nuclear deal with the US and P5 countries, Iran IT services market is projected to grow during the forecast period. The government is increasing its focus on developing new technology parks across the country and this is anticipated to boost the market for IT services in Iran in the coming years.
According to “Iran IT Services Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, IT services market in Iran is forecast to reach USD 2.8 billion by 2020. Increasing IT spending, growing mobile penetration rates, coupled with easing economic sanctions are boosting IT services market in the country. In 2014, Tehran dominated IT services market in Iran, while Kermanshah region emerged as a rapidly growing IT services market. Moreover, IT captive management services accounted for a lion’s share in Iran IT services market, followed by IT telecom, IT infrastructure services, and IT product development segments. This segmental trend is expected to continue through 2020, however, the share of IT captive management services segment is expected to decline by 2020. “Iran IT Services Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” discusses the following aspects of IT services in Iran:
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- Iran IT Services Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (IT Captive Management Services, IT Telecom- Application Software Services, IT Infrastructure Services, IT Product Development) and by Region
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
- To gain an in-depth understanding of IT services market Iran
- To identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, IT service providers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% free customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with IT services provider companies and policy makers in Iran. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
1. Data Processing Iran (DPI) Co.
2. System Group
3. Iran Argham Co.
4. Iran Info-Tech Development Co.
5. Iran Software & Hardware Co. (NOSA)
6. Kanoon Informatic Co.
7. Negareh Software Co.
8. Shatel Group
9. Pars Online Group
10. IranSystem Information Technology Co.