Cognizant- Cognitive and Self-Healing IT Infrastructure Management
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Cognitive and Self-Healing IT Infrastructure Management Services Vendor Assessment for Cognizant is a comprehensive assessment of Cognizant’s cognitive and self-healing IT infrastructure management services offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for cognitive and self-healing IT infrastructure management services
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in cognitive and self-healing IT infrastructure management services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Cognizant views automation as an enabler of re-imagining the client experiences and helping transform core processes. In addition, from a technology, infrastructure, and application build perspective in terms of how it looks at automation. Cognizant takes a unified and holistic approach.
Cognizant has created HiveCenter to address this convergence, an automation hub including IP targeting infrastructure services, and the full application lifecycle across development, testing, maintenance, and support. The purpose of the HiveCenter is to aggregate all automation tools, accelerators, IPs, and ecosystem partnerships for infrastructure and application services.
HiveCenter services consist of:
• Advisory services: helping clients on how to consume automation, including maturity assessments, technology evaluation, modeling ROI and defining business outcomes
• Professional services: working with clients who have already made some automation investments and developed CoE constructs. Here, Cognizant provides a flexible delivery model and access to third-party, open-source and IP automation products
• Managed services: provides broader services including application maintenance or infrastructure support, where automation is a key solution lever, providing automation as a service.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Cognizant’s cognitive and self-healing IT infrastructure management service offerings, capabilities and market and financial strength, including:
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Revenue estimates
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook