Global Non - Alcoholic Concentrated Syrup (Squash) Market - Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2018 - 2023)
The global non - alcoholic concentrated syrup (Squash) market is expected to register a CAGR of 5.6%. Growing demand for ready-to-serve drinks has strengthened the growth of non-alcoholic concentrated syrup market over the past few years. Also, the changing consumer preferences from carbonated beverages or soft drink to healthy drinks is anticipated to boost the growth of non-alcoholic concentrated syrup market over the forecast period.
Shifting Consumer Preference from Carbonated Beverages Driving the Market Growth
The increasing adoption of fruit juices as an alternative to carbonated beverages by health conscious consumers is expected to drive the growth of global squash market. The squash market has significant opportunities due to the increasing demand in hotels, airport and other food service chains. To carter to the rising demand for healthy drink, manufacturers are producing squash that are sugar free and has no artificial color. Changing consumer needs and introduction of product variants with new flavors is also likely to intensify the growth of the market. Consumers buy squash as it’s a good value for money product.
Growing popularity for water enhancers are restraining the growth of the squash market.
Fruit Squash Leading the Squash Market
The market is segmented on the basis of product type into fruit squashes, vegetable squashes, spice and herb squashes and others. Amongst this, fruits squashes hold the highest market share in the total non-alcoholic concentrated syrup market. Increasing demand for herbal products is expected to expand the share of spice and herb squashes segment. Squash, which contains herbal ingredients, are a rich source of vitamins which is another reason for the growth of squash market globally.
Asia-Pacific Leading at the Regional Front
Non-alcoholic concentrated syrup (squash) is identified as Asia-Pacific region’s specialty drink; hence, this region is considered as the largest market for squashes and syrups. Some parts of Europe, like the UK, Germany, and Italy also have a significant consumption rate. Other regions are part of the smaller markets for squashes and syrups. The consumption of such drinks is growing at a fast rate in the developing countries of Africa, South America and Asia-Pacific.Major PLAYERS: PIOMA INDUSTRIES PVT. LTD, BRITVIC PLC, HUMDARD LABORATORY, NICHOLS PLC, SUNTORY HOLDINGS LIMITED, COCA-COLA COMPANY, COTTEE’S PVT. LTD, BICKFORD'S AUSTRALIA PVT. LTD, P&N BEVERAGES PVT. LTD, GOLDEN CIRCLE LTD, UNILEVER LTD, PRIGAT PVT LTD and ASSIS PVT LTD, amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- December 2017: A concentrated tonic syrup from Sweden has been launched in the UK, inspired by original recipes from the 19th century but with a modern twist with the addition of freshly pressed citrus, agave and juniper.
- Analyzing outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Market dynamics, which essentially consider the factors that are impelling the present market scenario, along with growth prospects of the market over the forecast period.
- Market segmentation analysis, including qualitative and quantitative research, incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects.
- Country-level analysis, integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development over the past five years.
- Comprehensive company profiles, covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
This publisher does offer titles that are created upon receipt of order. If you are purchasing a PDF Email Delivery option above, the report will take approximately 2 business days to prepare and deliver.
- 1. Introduction
- 1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
- 1.2 Study Assumptions
- 1.3 Market Definition
- 2. Research Approach & Methodology
- 2.1 Introduction
- 2.2 Research Designs
- 2.3 Study Timelines
- 2.4 Study Phases
- 2.4.1 Secondary Research
- 2.4.2 Discussion Guide
- 2.4.3 Market Engineering and Econometric Modelling
- 2.4.4 Expert Validation
- 3. Key Findings of the Study
- 4. Market Dynanmics
- 4.1 Drivers
- 4.1.1 High Demand and Popularity of Read- to-Serve Drinks
- 4.1.2 Changing Preference of Carbonated Over Healthy Soft Drinks
- 4.1.3 Rapid Urbanization and Busy Lifestyle
- 4.2 Constraints
- 4.2.1 Presence of Numerous Soft Drink Alternatives in the Market
- 4.2.2 Comparatively Niche Soft Drink Market
- 4.3 Opportunities
- 4.3.1 Growing Demand in the Catering Sector
- 4.3.2 Innovative Product Offerings
- 4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
- 4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
- 4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
- 4.4.5 Degree of Competition
- 4.5 Consumer Behavior Analysis
- 4.5.1 Consumer Demand Analysis
- 4.5.2 Target Market Identification
- 22.214.171.124 Purchasing Power
- 126.96.36.199 Demographic Strengths & Weaknesses
- 188.8.131.52 Spending Patterns
- 5. MARKET SEGMENTATION
- 5.1 By Product Types
- 5.1.1 Fruit Squash
- 5.1.2 Vegetable Squash
- 5.1.3 Herbs & Spices Squash
- 5.1.4 Others
- 5.2 By Distribution Channel
- 5.2.1 Speciality Stores
- 5.2.2 Online Stores
- 5.2.3 Super Markets/ Hyper Markets
- 5.2.4 Convinience Stores
- 5.2.5 Departmental Stores
- 5.2.6 Others
- 5.3 By Geography
- 5.3.1 North America
- 184.108.40.206 U.S.
- 220.127.116.11 Canada
- 18.104.22.168 Denmark
- 22.214.171.124 Others
- 5.3.2 Europe
- 126.96.36.199 Germany
- 188.8.131.52 U.K.
- 184.108.40.206 France
- 220.127.116.11 Spain
- 18.104.22.168 Italy
- 22.214.171.124 Russia
- 126.96.36.199 Others
- 5.3.3 Asia-Pacific
- 188.8.131.52 China
- 184.108.40.206 Japan
- 220.127.116.11 India
- 18.104.22.168 Indonesia
- 22.214.171.124 Bangladesh
- 126.96.36.199 Australia
- 188.8.131.52 New Zealand
- 184.108.40.206 Others
- 5.3.4 South America
- 220.127.116.11 Brazil
- 18.104.22.168 Argentina
- 22.214.171.124 Others
- 5.3.5 Africa
- 126.96.36.199 South Africa
- 188.8.131.52 Kenya
- 184.108.40.206 Others
- 6. Competitive Landscape
- 7. Company Profiles
- 7.1 Pioma Industries Pvt. Ltd
- 7.2 Britvic plc
- 7.3 Humdard Laboratory
- 7.4 Nichols plc
- 7.5 Suntory Holdings Limited
- 7.6 Coca-Cola Company
- 7.7 COTTEE’S Pvt. Ltd
- 7.8 Bickford's Australia Pvt. Ltd
- 7.9 P&N Beverages Pvt. Ltd
- 7.10 Golden Circle Ltd.
- 7.11 Unilever Ltd
- 7.12 Prigat Pvt Ltd
- 7.13 Assis Pvt Ltd
- 8. Appendix
- 8.1 Disclaimer
- 8.2 Sources