Global Juices industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global juices market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global juices market
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global juices market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from 14 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global juices market had total revenues of $110.8bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3% between 2010 and 2014.
Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 4% between 2010 and 2014, to reach a total of 74,271.5 million liters in 2014.
The growth of the global juices market is driven by China, the world’s largest juice market, where volumes exceeded Europe as a whole for the first time in 2014.Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global juices market by value in 2014?
- What will be the size of the global juices market in 2019?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global juices market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the global juices market?
Please Note: Due to the brevity and/or nature of the content posted, there is no table of contents available for this report.