Japan Home Insecticides Market Forecast 2022-2028
The Japan home insecticides market is predicted to develop with a CAGR of 1.23% during the forecasting years of 2022 to 2028. Some of the top drivers facilitating the country’s market growth are the rise in urbanization serving as a breeding ground for diseases, government measures for the prevention of illnesses, and extensive property damage owing to the infestation of termites
Urbanization, population growth, and urban agriculture are among the three main factors deemed critical for disease emergence. Several mechanisms due to which urban disease emergence is promoted, further augment the risks of vector-borne ailments. In addition, the mosquito-borne Dengue virus is a key pathogen spreading due to urbanization. The related Japanese encephalitis virus is the major cause of mosquito-borne encephalitis globally, further amplified by pigs and sustained in avian reservoirs.
On the other hand, the increasing number of flies, termites, fire ants, rodents, cockroaches, fleas, and mosquitoes, primarily owing to significant climatic changes, impacts household residents in Japan. For example, while cockroaches are known to cause emotional or psychological distress to some people, these pests may also carry the poliomyelitis virus, Salmonella typhimurium, and Entamoeba histolytica. Therefore, the rise in urban settlement, as well as human activity, leads to the spread of various diseases, leading to the increasing demand for insecticides. As a result, these factors are set to fuel the market growth in Japan over the forecast period.
Some of the eminent players operating in the market include Kincho, Fumakilla Limited, Earth Corporation, ST Corporation, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• The competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook