NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
NewYork- Presbyterian Hospital (NYPH) is a not-for-profit medical center, providing a wide range of health care services to the residents of the New York. It operates through a network of hospitals and medical centers. Its service portfolio includes a wide range of medical, surgical, and emergency care services in the therapeutic areas of cancer, children's health, geriatrics, heart, orthopedics, neuroscience, transplantation and women's health, among others. The hospital also offers clinical and medical research, medical education and community services in affiliation with two medical colleges, namely, Weill Cornell Medical College and Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. The hospital was formed as a result of the merger between The New York Hospital and The Presbyterian Hospital. NYPH is headquartered in New York, the US.
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Key Recent Developments
Nov 19,2019: Research on leading TB drug offers path for new combination therapies
Jul 23,2019: NewYork-Presbyterian and Weill Cornell Medicine awarded $2 Million grant to expand innovative ED-Based Program that Identifies and Responds to Cases of Elder Abuse
Jun 27,2019: NewYork-Presbyterian Celebrates the launch of The Hauser Institute for Health Innovation
May 22,2019: MRI Use May Improve Identification of Affected Artery in Certain Heart Attacks
Apr 01,2019: Breakthrough in US - NewYork Presbyterian chooses DrugLogReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.