Nectars (Soft drinks) Market in Colombia - Outlook to 2023: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
Nectars (Soft drinks) Market in Colombia - Outlook to 2023: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics is a broad level market review of Nectars market in Colombia.
Diluted fruit/vegetable juice and pulp, to which sweetening agents (e.g. sugar, honey, syrups and/or sweeteners) need to be added for the purposes of production, permitted minerals and vitamins for the purpose of fortification and permitted additives may be added.
Includes coconut water where the product is not 100% pure coconut water and juice content percentage is between 25-99.9%. 100% pure coconut water products are included in the juice category.
Excludes concentrates which when reconstituted conform to the definition of nectars above; these are included in squash/syrups. Also excludes carbonated products, carbonated nectars and nectars products marketed as baby juices.
Nectars market in Colombia registered a positive compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.86% during the period 2013 to 2018 with a sales value of COP 598,131.40 Million in 2018, an increase of 1.80% over 2017. The market achieved its strongest performance in 2017, when it grew by 21.65% over its previous year and its weakest performance in 2018, when it increased to 1.80% over 2017.
The research handbook provides up-to-date market size data for period 2013-2018 and illustrative forecast to 2023 covering key market aspects like Sales Value and Volume for Nectars and its variants .
Furthermore, the research handbook details out Sales Value and Volume for top brands for the year 2015 to 2018 and overall market sales by Distribution Channel (Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Department Stores, Dollar Stores, Variety Store, Cash & Carries and Warehouse clubs, eRetailers, Food & Drinks specialists, Drug stores & Pharmacies, Health & Beauty Stores, Other general retailers and others) where ever applicable.
The research handbook acts as an essential tool for companies active or planning to venture in to Colombia's Nectars (Soft drinks) market. The comprehensive statistics within the research handbook provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
Sales Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency of country and Volumes are represented in M Liters.
*Note: Certain content / sections in the research handbook may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
Reasons to Buy
- Overall Nectars (Soft drinks) market value and volume analytics with growth analysis from 2013 to 2023.
- Value and Volume terms for the top brands.
- Distribution channel sales analytics from 2015-2018.
- Get access to authoritative and granular data on the Nectars (Soft drinks) market and fill in the gaps in understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
- Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans based on volume and value changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends.
- Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns.
- Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.
- 1 Nectars Market Overview
- 2 Colombia Nectars Market Analytics, 2013-23
- 2.1 Nectars Value Analytics, 2013-23
- 2.1.1 Nectars Market by Value, 2013-23
- 2.2 Nectars Volume Analytics, 2013-23
- 2.2.1 Nectars Market by Volume, 2013-23
- 3 Colombia Nectars Brand Analytics 2015-18
- 3.1 Nectars Brand Analytics by Value, 2015-18
- 3.2 Nectars Brand Analytics by volume, 2015-18
- 4 Colombia Nectars Distribution Channel Analytics by Value, 2015-18
- 4.1 Nectars Distribution Channel Analytics by Value, 2015-18
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Definitions
- 5.1.1 Category Definitions
- 5.1.2 Distribution Channel Definitions
- 5.1.3 Volume Units and Aggregations
- 5.1.4 CAGR Definition and Calculation
- 5.1.5 Graphical representation of Brands
- 5.1.6 Exchange Rates
- 5.1.7 Methodology Summary
- 5.2 About GlobalData
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Colombia Nectars Market Value (COP m) and Growth (Y-o-Y), 2013-18
- Table 2: Colombia Nectars Market Value (COP m) and Growth (Y-o-Y), 2019-23
- Table 3: Colombia Nectars Market Value (USD m) and Growth (Y-o-Y), 2013-23
- Table 4: Colombia Nectars Market Volume (Liters m) and Growth (Y-o-Y), 2013-23
- Table 5: Colombia Nectars Market Value by Brands (COP m), 2015-18
- Table 6: Colombia Nectars Market Value by Brands (USD m), 2015-18
- Table 7: Colombia Nectars Market Volume by Brands (Liters m), 2015-18
- Table 8: Colombia Nectars Market Value by Distribution Channel (COP m), 2015-18
- Table 9: Colombia Nectars Market Value by Distribution Channel (USD m), 2015-18
- Table 10: Category Definitions - Nectars Market
- Table 11: Distribution Channel Definitions Nectars Market
- Table 12: Volume Units for Nectars Market
- Table 13: Colombia Exchange Rate COP - USD (Annual Average), 2013 - 2018
- Table 14: Colombia Exchange Rate COP - USD (Annual Average), 2019 - 2023 Forecast
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Colombia Nectars Market Value (COP m) and Growth (Y-o-Y), 2013-23
- Figure 2: Colombia Nectars Market Volume (Liters m) and Growth (Y-o-Y), 2013-23
- Figure 3: Colombia Nectars Market Value by Brands (COP m), 2015-18
- Figure 4: Colombia Nectars Market Volume by Brands (Liters m), 2015-18
- Figure 5: Colombia Nectars Market Value by Distribution Channel (COP m), 2015-18