Global Beverage Forecasts is a bi-annual report designed as a global manual to provide both historical consumption trends for all commercial beverage categories, and forecast trends five years into the future. It is mainly numbers based, but includes a short analysis exploring the trends behind the data and forecast assumptions for each beverage category.
GlobalData’s Global Beverage Forecasts reports cover soft, dairy, hot and alcoholic drinks and provide a comprehensive analysis of consumption trends, covering:
- 1999-2016 topline consumption data for 31 beverage categories, with forecasts to 2022 measured in both million litres and litres per capita for 82 markets.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the beverage trends and forecast assumptions for 53 markets - Australia New Zealand, Bahrain, Egypt, Tunisia, Lebanon, Kuwait, Oman, UAE, Iran, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, South Africa, Nigeria, Bolivia, Ecuador, Uruguay, Paraguay, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Guatemala, Panama, Honduras, Costa Rica, Colombia, Argentina, Venezuela, Peru, Chile, Mexico , Brazil, Hong Kong, Pakistan, South Korea, Taiwan, Malaysia, Japan, India, Thailand, Singapore,Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Philippines, Vietnam, China, Canada, USA.
Main beverage category groups: Soft Drinks, Bulk/HOD water, Dairy & Soy Drinks & Milk Alternatives, Hot Drinks, Beer & Cider, Spirits and Wines.Individual beverage categories within each main group are as follows:
- Soft Drinks: Packaged Water (excludes all water sold in large containers of >10 liters), Carbonates, Enhanced Water, Flavored Water, Juice (100% pure juice), Nectars (products with a 25-99% juice content), Still Drinks (<25% juice content), Squash/Syrups, Fruit Powders, Iced/Ready To Drink (RTD) Tea Drinks, Iced/Ready To Drink (RTD) Coffee Drinks, Sports Drinks, Energy Drinks.
- Bulk/HOD water: Bulk/HOD water
- Dairy & Soy Drinks & Milk Alternatives: Condensed Milk, Drinking Yogurt, Evaporated Milk, Fermented Milk, Flavored Milk, Grain Nut Rice and Seed Milk Alternative Drinks, Soymilk, White Milk.